Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

that seems like bull lmao
how does pinging a random person get them to town read you without an actual attempt

It was to get me to townread eevee, not him

1 Like

Oh

wolfy pop in tbh

1 Like

I just got into english class in which im allowed to have my computer, vs the last class in which I am not

Going into this day I mindmelded with Wazza’s suspicions on Nightingale and Hippo but later didn’t like how he used Vulgard’s lost wolf post to sus Hippo

executing marshal would take too much effort for the amount of effort I want to put in tho
so I’ll let him live

@Wisdom i am deciding who to kill based on your check

if it is not real then rescind now

Arctic is always town tho
that said he’s also dying tonight
unfortunate

that’s what cfd is for

1 Like

I think I once scumread Illwei correctly in my very first game with her just because she fit with a lot of partners while others were antiteamed + thought her content was underwhelming

Though I later voted with her in lylo anyway because i thought mafia’s plan was to leave me alive to hammer town!illwei

It’s somewhat real.
It’s real enough.
Like, go for it.

1 Like

lol

Are you aligned with Alana according to you?

I think they are mildly towny but I also think the way thread is making it out that we make sense as a pair makes me think she could be mafia tied to me to either clear her or condemn me, very likely the former.

“thread” contains a lot of players I village read in this case but the vibe I get stands nonetheless

I strongly doubt i am framed ftr so that isn’t a possibility either

This post is actually townie tbh
I meant for wisdom
It’s townie for wisdom

2 Likes

He pocketed me and set me up as w/w at the same time!>:

1 Like

yeah i think wisdom is spewed but i wish she’d cut the shit with the parity check claim

I still am pretty set on internet stranger slot

nobody has listened to me and I want people right here and right now to tell me