Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

tell me what you think of the slot

It’s not nothing.

@rokon why do you think im an easy to catch wolf? I dont recall ever wolfing against you

so if her goal is to tie herself to you to make her look partnered then what’s the point of bringing up the possibility of her being w/w

i mean if her goal is to look like town with you

But I don’t think me talking in a less shit way is going to be helpful if I’m not about to die since wolves prob gets a free kill by my claim.

I got post 6666 pog.

@Arctic do you think it’s worth for me to full claim to lessen the confusion?

im not interested in killing that slot today
it’s basically rand

if anything the fact vulgard referenced a game in which they did the same thing they did this game but only said they were town in that game after i prompted him is a better look imo

I think it’s to make us look w/w so that people kill me and then put her as v

post credit team is
moon illwei millium marsh laser + vulgard

alana is just
ugh
her reads/progressions are really good even though i think her conclusions are wolfsiding
i think its honestly just
really really hard to tell?
like i admit she could be wolf pocketing me but im willing to ride it for now over pushing for on it
hopefully if shes a wolf she breaks down lategame

on that note i also dgaf about pushing marshal right now
i think that if moonwink flips wolf millium looks insanely bad on insisting that nutella shouldnt be healed
i think they’re just… aligned?
nya

I want to focus my efforts right now on killing into millium/moonwink + maybe illwei and deal with marshal laterze
sorry arete :pensive:

I wish whenever I wolfed I had partners capable of thinking of plans like this

I think it is worth claiming whether your check on marshal/alana is real

Doesn’t make sense with how she’s been strongly townreading you today

I thought the reasons for people suspecting you were bad but not that all the pushes on you were neccessarily scummy. Marshal was not even the first person to sus you iirc

WAIT WHAT

2 Likes

IM SORRY BUT IT JUST CLICKED

1 Like

lIll game
I was only pocketed by you because alexanne + wimbot were 500-posting and hard-aligning me/mist/esooa/mera/you/lag and I correctly read my own slot esooa+mera as a villager

U don’t say

I still think wolves really want me to die still
this could be a ploy to get me killed because town has identified me as villa

I’m calling her w/w with wisdom. This is a new plan they’ve made to tie us together, ensure my elim, and then “clear” alana. If i’ve been rolecopped (unlikely but) i think it’d make even more sense.

do you want to divulge if this goes the other way around (marsh w → alana w)
feel free to not if you dont want to

U aren’t indentified as anything lmao