Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I have no idea, haven’t done the math yet, just noticed that Arete threw out a lot of wolf reads in their read list which felt like something they wouldn’t do as a wolf.

knowing how much orange loves them, they are probably a jester

(this is a joke for anyone not in the know about orange’s hatred for jesters)

3 Likes

Scan Indicates: Perspective Slip.

In the read list that I started doing but deleted I called you the sleeping hero.
I think that means I agree with Arete. :3

oh yeah i also firmly believe that wolves doing gimmicks end up more struggly than villagers doing gimmicks and laserpointer has 93 posts which are also villagery independently from the gimmick (or at least the ones i’ve read so far are villagery)

no offense Wazza but if you want to convince people not to execute you then you should probably stop just arguing about whether people are pushing you for good reasons and start making reads

also if you respond to this with ‘I nEvEr MaKe DaY 1 rEaDs ArEtE’ I’m tunnelling you, you say that allllll the time as wolf and sometimes as villa but as villa it isn’t true :joy_cat:

I mean if they had done literally anything else besides say it then sure but they haven’t

92*

This one is NYAI :joy_cat:

I’m half tempted to respond with “I never make day 1 reads Arete” as a joke but I literally have been making reads.

You read my posts, you should know my main read which I’m going to stick with but I’m going to vote someone else in like 10 mins for reasons

Yes because derping would be wolf indicative for me, RIGHT? :wowee:

1 Like

Hiiii. I don’t know why, but I’m awake for a moment.

1 Like

when I said ‘start making reads’ I meant ‘change your focus from literally just arguing with people who wolfread you about their reasons for doing so to making reads’

Ergh I’m supposed to be writing, but this game is kind of hype…!!!

also arete wdy think about nutella in particular

Agreed. <3 Still getting used to the forum software though.

This indicates that you may have a surplus of information on your hands! The certainty is absolutely pawpable

Hi-ena!

1 Like

idk when I was skimming I saw a post that felt gut villagery and then I forgot what the post was before catching up and I decided that I hadn’t felt strongly enough about it for it to actually be AI if I couldn’t even remember it (the theory is that if the reason didn’t suck I’d have remembered it)

1 Like

if laserpointer is katze i still townread the way the gimmick is being handled but the posts themselves are in both ranges
though i still think the broadening-the-discussion part is applicable and villagery

2 Likes