Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

I see this is the strat rn. For a time, I wasn’t an uncertain but seen as pure town. I will try and prove that I am not a liability within the next two days lol. I would like to win since I got this far.

…your execution isn’t a loss for you

ill be bacc

Is that a scum slip :skull:

its a loss to me if I die

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

No its not you win if ur team wins even if ur dead

Wurt if its not warly we might have to vote u tomorrow apparently :(

Ill be voting wigfrid tho

Yeah I know

I’m not worried

Imo we should speed hammer warly now and fast forward to tomorrow

Yeah it’s not like we’re gonna be doing anything else

I agree with the notion of speedhammer as well. However, the issue is simply the lack of people to execute the plan.

Yeah we only need 2 more people

Warlys around we cld ask them to selfvote (and AtE)

Huh. I’ve significantly misread particular slots so I’m not constraining myself to maintain my previous assumptions past the obvious.
Anyway, hi. I’m here.

Before anyone asks, I decline to assist a hammer because I’m boring and responsible like that. Truly uncharacteristic behaviour for the “innocent excitable wide eight-eyed spider-kid woohoo”!

That is understandable. It is not as if we would lose if we were to not speedhammer Warly, so there is no issue in not acting immediately.

It is simply the case where there are at least three players present -myself included- who are impatient for Warly’s elimination.

WX surviving three days was awesome.

3 Likes

Overall I’m not upset about the flip, I had Wormwood as a wolf-lean.
I do have to say I enjoy how a wolf was defending me while I was pushing their wolf bud. That is quite entertaining.