Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

I want to live tho so I won’t self vote for the speedhammer.

TBH i’m kinda in the odd on why im the first priority to vote out too. I voted out both the other mafia every time. If I was maf, why would this be my winning strategy? Wicker said that my vote on Wormwood was a bus and thats not wrong. However, I said that I wanted to vote Wurt but I would only be throwing away my vote if I did that. So with that, I voted with the team.

Well both of your teammates were outted with zero CW

This is void depending on the timing of the vote
I might be stupid

also wait wait wait wait

This man is scumslipping left and right

good job people!

VOTE: @Warly

sorry warly :( i still remember wurt and wolf suddenly voting you together for a single post you made when you were up against woodie but i’ll trust the detectives

yup, reasonable if you’re town

edit: wx did make a pretty good review of my posts just before their execution tho so i hope people remember and refer to it

agreed, how can we do this?

yeah and wx had a cool persona as well. miss them haha

wx youre OP

just because I bussed doesnt mean that im scum.

…bussing is by definition scum

Bus = voting for someone because others voted for them no?

Wurt also voted immediately today for me. The strat is to kill until town hits mafia. Before Wicker stated the plan, Wurt went after me. I feel like they think I am an easy town vote to buy themselves another day? The only person I have reads on this game is Wurt tbh.

no?

Bussing is when you, as a mafia member, get your teammate killed for some kind of other gain, usually towncred

I used the wrong terminology in my last post

Yeah it derives from the term “throw under ther bus”
What you would said would probably be called “sheeping”

Where did you hear the terminology?

Wurt has read an average of three people each day lol.

1 Like