Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Wickerbottom might be easier

Good news, I won’t be inactive any longer as promised.

Let’s see what I can stitch together.

Wortox, Wigfrid, Wurt are the three people who voted Woodie day 2. I still believe it likely Woodie was bussed, but I’ll look into Webber, Wicker, and Wortox and their relationship with the two wolves as well to see what sticks out to me.

Votecount as of post #1636

Woodie (4): Wortox, Warly, Wigfrid, Wurt
Wanda (3): Wolfgang, WX-78, Wormwood
Warly (1): Webber
Wortox (1): Willow
Wormwood (1): Wendy

Not Voting (4): Wilson, Wickerbottom, Woodie, Wanda

I appreciate Wormwood letting everyone know my slot is town so I don’t have to bother.

This tells me it was not in wolf’s agenda to bus at that time so maybe my theory that wolves bussed is wrong.

1 Like

I was gonna say “consider; anti-spew”
but then I realized that this wasnt the day he died

I wish wormwood left behind more obvious antispew
He’s only antispewed Wolfgang and WX
who are both dead

(And idk if it’s even “spew” it’s just. The only people the sub talked to)

Is voting Woodie but suggests CFD onto town, not the best look.

Ah, I missed that Wormwood decided to bus in the end, they just removed their vote to not hammer. Noted.

Willow probably town. Wormwood was bussing atp don’t see why the other wolf makes it 5-2 here.

feels towny

Wormwood is such a silly person.

Okay so with the added context of wormwood bussing Woodie at one point I have to imagine if the third wolf was around they would bus there.

Towny thought from Wigfried.

Doesn’t feel like a partnered way to suspect someone. Pretty round about.

think this is towny reasoning.

I’ll slot this in my town pile for now while I check other things later.

I am clearly not faring well when I effectively have no scumreads. We are currently in a position where we can afford two mistakes before we reach LYLO, and… I propose we get rid of myself.

From my point of view, Wurt and Wigfrid are the only people who are “the least towny” compared to everyone else. However, if I were to take WX-78’s advice of eliminating “townies who cannot show others they are town”, then I would have to consider myself in this pool.

I am not confident I will be able to make a good judgement at F3, let alone a “correct” one.

let’s vote out whoever wx disliked

I am unsure who the last mafia is, but I will be following Wigfrid’s suggestion and vote only between Wurt and Wigfrid today.

VOTE: Wurt

WX is right that I should die before lylo

Lord knows the mafia would get me killed there

It is odd to place me here based purely off of low post-count when I have contributed a higher volume of content than many players with a higher number of posts. What do you want from me? I was WX-78’s top town before they died for a reason. I do not think I am entitled to a townread, but calling me unreadable is strange and feels very shallow.

1 Like

Wes’s legacy reads.

Wendy’s legacy reads.

WX-78’s legacy reads.

Wolfgang’s legacy reads.

Nobody has tried to pick up and push WX’s tinfoil on Webber yet. Odd.

VOTE: @Wurt

Cool. I have mixed feelings about whether I’m disappointed that Warly was town, or happy that he wasn’t the last evil, if that makes any sense.

The first thing standing out is that Wolfgang’s death was atypical. He wasn’t the most towny player, that would either be Willow or I. Wolfgang was generally townread except by Wigfrid, I think, but he presumably pushed onto her today. If Wurt or Wortox was evil, that feels like it’d be an important distraction.

Basically “why isn’t Willow dead”?

Wolfgang didn’t actually townread Wortox, by the way. Wolfgang was expressing a joke in how confident the Warly wagon was, I think. Hence the insistence to hammer immediately.

This is a harmful stance this late into the game regardless of alignment, unless you’re getting executed either way. From a villager’s perspective, everyone else has a higher chance of flipping evil etcetera etcetera. It just looks self-sacrificing, which can sometimes create doubt.

We are demonstrably not evil, I just had bad reads. Tinfoiling us yesterday when Warly was the easy vote wouldn’t have served a function for the evil team.

I am aware. It was blatantly bait to influence the nightkill. I have quoted it so that we may analyze how it influenced the nightkill.

1 Like