Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Would a wolf ever say this of a partner? I do not want to kill Wortox today.

1 Like

Here is every interaction Wigfrid had with a flipped Unseen.

Summary

Not with a flipped Unseen, but worth noting as potential TMI.

Notably, I do not think there is any indication that Woodie actually lied about being new.

@Wigfrid, why did you think that Woodie had lied about being new?

Oh, is it Wednesday already?

Well-played. Is it the first day of April already? That would explain the strange corrections in my post that I do not remember making.

Nah it’s just your phone

Yep, it’s because Easter ended and so it’s the best day in the year again. You’ll figure it out as you go along.

Willow is the standard locked read, not really worth reconsidering as a tinfoil unless she’s alive in F3.

The kill on Wolfgang looks poor for Wigfrid, since the former presumably would’ve pushed on the latter today; but not entirely so, considering that the former was generally favoured and/or “too suspicious to be evil” a la Wortox. The vote on Woodie isn’t egregious but it isn’t clearing considering the inevitability of their death.

Wicker has shaded Wolfgang and Wortox from their entrance, suspecting the former over the latter from the direction of Woodie’s votes. They took the opportunity to agree with Warly’s suspicion to vote on the former, as if to accept permission. Their suspicions shifted around as following WX’s reads, and this post in particular plays coy about whether they suspect Wormwood. From then on out, Wicker puts Wormwood near the bottom of their readlist.

I don’t know what this trait is.

Then despite townreading Warly, Wicker leads the vote against them the next day alongside Wolfgang.

I’ve gone over why Wortox makes mechanical sense to be partnered with Woodie and Wormwood already, although Wortox’s individual posts possess a certain degree of arrogance which I associate with purity.

Wurt leaves open a read on Wicker during the first day, and follows the trend of forming unsubstantiated reads during the rest of the game. Those being weak reads, often countable on one hand. The initial scumread on Woodie was to sheep the expectation of what Wurt thought Wes was thinking, there was a communication error in their reads, so it could be seen as a perspective slip on not wanting to defend a good-read on a slot that Wurt expected to be suspected elsewhere; while the hammer vote on Wormwood could be an attempt to glean credit from the wagon at the last available opportunity, while they avoided killing WX until the moment that Wix began to suspect their slot.

Wigfrid, Wanda and I were all in the camp of not wanting to kill Wormwood, while only the former actively voted them. In particular, this version of Wanda had only formed two reads, those being a Dragonread on Wormwood and a scumread on Warly.

I am good and solving to the contrary is a waste of resources.

blinks

Did Woodie never recant that?

Guess I’ll double check.

Wortox (4): Wolfgang, Wes, Wanda, Woodie
Wolfgang (3): Wormwood, Wortox, Wigfrid
Wilson (3): WX-78, Willow, Webber
Warly (1): Wendy
Woodie (1): Wurt

Not Voting (3): Wilson, Warly, Wickerbottom

Given the other two wagons are now flipped Blue Dragon, I am putting it as unlikely that Wortox was voted here as a partner.

Woodie didn’t do a good job of interacting with Wormwood (forgetting to give thoughts on someone you interact with is a pretty obvious tell, so when WX pointed that out my Blue Dragon read of the slot dipped pretty far) so it is hard for me to imagine them writing a huge case to put a partner in the lead to basically end their day.

I am still missing a lot of context, so if anyone feels this is off base I am open to hear about it.

Hmmm.

Woodie gave a read on Wolfgang, WX-78, Wes in a post. All dead Blue Dragon.

In another gave a read to Wendy, Warly, Webber, Willow, and Wortox. 2 dead Blue Dragon and 2 I have a Blue Dragon read on at present. Brings us to a total of 8 reads.

Then mentions Wurt and Wickerbottom as gray areas, and even finds time to mention my slot just to say they haven’t heard a peep.

That is a total of 11 different players they gave reads on in a 15 player game. One is themselves, one is a dead Unseen, one is dead Blue Dragon (wilson), which leaves…

Wigfrid.

In isolation I thought there posts were fairly Blue Dragon-y, but now having checked and not noticed any sign of Woodie’s newness being feigned it comes off a lot worse. So I will wait for them to answer Willow’s question.

Alright, Webber is the most innocent person out of those alive. The points that Webber has presented have been very useful and I don’t think the slot is paired with either of the executed Unseen members.
Willow and Wanda both read as good but this just brings me back to my original point.
The EoD 3 wagon isn’t pure and we need to look into it.

Of course if we manage to make it to a F3 then we reevaluate then.

1 Like

Easter and 1st/April made this not a good phase.
Wurt has made no attempt to defend themselves from the votes on their wagon, which is a reasonable gambit on its own to wait until people grow hesitant over a stagnant wagon / a symptom of being busy. Nonetheless, I’d like to pose this counterwagon.
VOTE: Wigfrid.

I was going over this slot’s behaviour this game, and there were a few points of interest that were forgotten about this game. Wigfrid’s reads this game have felt developed off how others arranged them first, if that makes sense. Wigfrid’s earliest reads go unexplained, and then summarise reasoning used from other players without divergent reads; prominently the early suspicion on Wolfgang and Woodie.

This much was pointed out on the first day, and Wigfrid brushed it aside saying that it was the first day and more data would come later. Wigfrid voted Woodie for relatively weak reasons, under the impression that Woodie had lied about being new rather than voting on either Wurt or Wolfgang, who Wigfrid did suspect. Wigfrid utilised Woodie’s flip as a reason to push onto those slots without voting them, instead casting a vote onto Wormwood at WX’s directive without actually wanting to.

The main thing with Wigfrid is that they’ve been following major wagons and reads, to the point that they voted Warly over either of their two most suspectes slots who pushed Warly first. There’s a certain lack of agency which is fine early on but does need to go beneath a microscope later.

Furthermore, the Wolfgang kill does look unfortunate for Wigfrid for previously stated reasons, and it falls into the same camp as to why Wendy died when pushing onto Wormwood.

I would like to hear out people’s perspectives on their respective individual outlooks first and foremost when everyone has the chance.

As stated before, I do not mind voting either Wurt or Wigfrid. However, I request that we will let me thunderdome whoever survives tomorrow if the game does not end with today’s execution.

i like all of willow’s reads and will unvote wurt now.

i think willow and wortox are most trustworthy in the game and willow’s reads seem as good as wx’s.

as for the sus on me, yes that’s how i played the game. i didn’t get invested enough to dive deep into forming my own reads, it’s good enough that i found strong players i can trust and whose lead i can follow. i’m perfectly fine with following wx / willow sus list.

i don’t think that makes me suspicious as it only shows i have no agenda. i literally read what you all write, see what resonates and vote accordingly.

and to answer your question about woodie, willow, i think they admitted to not actually being new after a while.

[unvote]

Wurt (2): Wickerbottom, Wigfrid
Wigfrid (1): Webber

Not Voting (4): Willow, Wortox, Wurt, Wanda

@Wigfrid can you find hte post?

Voting Wurt is fine if nobody turns up since they have been gone for an entire phase despite being on hte block but whatever.

I’m somewhat around but I’m just wanting to see more happen too since I’m between Wigfrid and Wurt in most worlds at this time.

Same here.

Hey, I’m allowed to pop in randomly near EOD, but hte rest of you are just lurking.

I did not make a typo. My back was simply stabbed.