Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Two days ago, Wicker outright proposed forming a thunderdome between themselves and whomever else was nominated for execution the following day. This decision was boldly objected to by both myself and Wortox, and yet Wicker maintained the pledge until the end of the fifth day.

Which considering that Wicker immediately proceeded to not only vote Wigfrid immediately on the sixth day, but also actively supported Wortox to cast an instant hammer, causes it to sound unreasonably performative in hindsight.

Wicker’s reasoning to accuse Wigfrid and flip a townread on Warly weren’t substantiated ahead of time, nor was the slowly descending Wurt on their readlist as Wortox proposed voting them out repeatedly.

There’s a stark difference between your reactions to WX’s readlist, where Wortox just brashly attacked it with the same vigor as all their previous defences; whereas the latter explicitly made a point to inoffensively evade questioning the topic.

I’ve flipped my perspective.

I’ll be honest, I’m annoyed at myself for quickhammering Wigfrid, especially when yesterday I’d even said that I ‘would vote but wanted to know if people wanted to talk first’ and then my dumb ass just casually went with it thinking game would be over and that it’s what Wicker and Wanda wanted with the snapvotes.

I just think it feels bad. The only quickhammers I’ve seen which have felt fulfilling were those where an evil player had already lived past their due multiple times and town finally got themselves together.

1 Like

I sometimes enjoy it and I’ve been in games where the town quickhammer or snapvote feels super cool.
Snapvotes being in MyLo/LyLo and all

But honestly I can see it from your perspective too so all I can do is say sorry for my part in that. Idk which of you and Wicker is town, but I let you down by quickhammering and preventing discussion, as it’s always possible the result could have changed if we’d talked it out.

Like with Abigail quickvoting an unwary evil in XELO, yeah. But the evil in question is still usually online to flop in reaction.

1 Like

Breaking a promise is a sin, I could never.

The first Wormwood head possessed similar treatment for both Woodie and Wickerbottom early on, lightly shading their slots without actually wanting to commit towards either of them (since Wormwood later proceeded to vote Wolfgang and Wilson on that first day).

@Wickerbottom ping me when you’re around.

@Webber, I am available now.

1 Like

How would you describe your development this game, particularly in regards to exsanguinating Warly and Wigfrid?

If you’re good, Wormwood is partnered with Wortox as suggested by D1, but I’m hung up on your everything.

I don’t see a reason for w!Wortox to not just kill me when I had the longest-lasting tinfoil on them.

I would describe my development as: “I arrived, attempted to read everything, stopped the attempt after around the 800th post, and then stopped thinking entirely, conforming to the will of the majority.”

I have no regret quickhammering. The days were silent and boring. I’d rather save 24 hours than do even less than nothing.

I already stated I did not want to be in F3 as I fear that I would fail to make the right decision. As you all might suspect, I am not “the person known to snapvote”, but I have little intent to drag this endgame further than necessary.

Two players. Two reasons to just vote and pray.

• WX-78 tinfoiled Webber… something something, I forgot.
  • Wortox interacted with Wormwood before the latter dropped dead socially.

I am going to check WX-78’s ISO, and I will vote immediately afterwards to end town’s suffering.

I was tinfoiled by Wix because I townread Wormwood (the original head) and should’ve known better. Immediately after sharing this tinfoil, Wix dropped dead the following night.

I can agree that the game’s been suffering, at least so far as not knowing who anyone is or anything that’s been happening. I’ve felt incorrect a lot this game, however wrong that impression might actually be. I don’t take “blame” for anything, it’s not a hard social deduction game. I think it’s fairly straightforward.

1 Like

It’s a similar thing here too, I’ve had some bits right.
Such as Woodie being evil from the get go.
And I started to catch onto Wormwood because they were being too nice to me and yet contradicted it too.
But I’ve had several wrong reads and it does feel frustrating but alas that’s just how games go sometimes.

1 Like

I’ll be happy to know who was who once the game ends any way, at least.

1 Like

I want to know who I can read without meta and who I need the meta of!
Since while meta isn’t my strong suit, I still use it somewhat.