Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

I also do not think Wes is obvious town. Some of their “casual” comments come across as awkward in tone. They are laying it on far too thick.

Wilson does not seem as though they will flip wolf.

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I’m not swapping
My brain is super nervous about it tho

LIKELY.

1 Like

lol

i am just weird thats nai

I will not flip wolf. There shouldn’t be any doubts about that.

WX is a capable wolf ftr

Come on, somebody please just unvote Wilson and vote for Woodie.
Or vote for me even.

If I die, invert all these reads immediately.

Wicker hasn’t shown their face in quite a while, but arguing a case that reads as if it’s in bad-faith in an aggressive manner, calling it “pressure” as a defensive manner feels… awfully characteristic. They aren’t the most active player, and it’s someone who will probably survive for a while regardless of alignment. I cannot in good faith call them locktown because they only have the one read, but it’s not someone I would like to hunt in a hurry because we think they’re town.

We shared the odd association with Willow and WX-78, and the fashion in which I think it kinda unpairs them? WX-78 and Wendy, encompassing those slots together, are players that I’d townread over Willow.

Realistically, not all evils are just the first day’s low-hanging fruits. In that regard I’d look towards Wurt and Wigfrid, the former for falling into an awkward pile and the latter for just being overlooked.

Wilson, Warly and Wanda have barely assembled any reads this game. The latter contradicted themselves by voting without ever addressing it, but aside from that I’ve only discussed Wilson so much. They’re all in similar boats I suppose, but Wanda posted three townreads and a scumread in a few hours. Just ask for more from them tomorrow.

I agree with that

DO IT.

I am having trouble finding the resolve to swap my vote, though. This will happen again, and again, and again, no matter Wilson’s alignment, if they survive.

1 Like

Wilson (5): Willow, Webber, Warly, Wormwood, Wes
Woodie (4): Wurt, Wortox, Wilson, WX-78
Wortox (3): Wanda, Woodie, Wolfgang
Wolfgang (1): Wigfrid
Wurt (1): Wendy

Not Voting (1): Wickerbottom

Allow 5 minutes for any corrections and stuff. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Wilson has died by an execution. They have become a spooky ghost!

They were...

The Player, Vanilla Town
Screenshot 2024-02-09 211348
Abilities: You have none, only your voice and ability to vote.
Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

:sleepingleafeon:

Night has started and will end at 2024-03-22T20:00:00Z

Wes has died by mafia kill. They have become a spooky ghost!

They were...

The Player, Vanilla Town
Screenshot 2024-02-09 211348
Abilities: You have none, only your voice and ability to vote.
Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

Day 2 starts now and ends at 2024-03-24T20:00:00Z