Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

Wormwoods ISO is pretty horrible, why is anybody townreading them?

Would a team containing Woodie have killed Wes over another player? Buying Woodie another day feels valuable, unless the plan was always to hard bus Woodie for credibility. Killing Wes makes Woodie pushable in the current sate of things.

While Wes wasn’t widely wolfread, and likely would not have ever been misexecuted in the state of the current game, there were other players roughly in that position who one could have justified a kill on. If Woodie is a wolf and WX-78 is town, why not kill the latter?

HAVEN’T REVIEWED THEIR ISO BUT HAVE VIBED WITH THEM WHENEVER WE’VE BEEN AROUND AT THE SAME TIME.

FUNNY YOU SHOULD BRING THIS UP - I ALMOST BROUGHT IT UP IN RESPONSE TO YOUR PREVIOUS POST.

Woodie left a weakly-explained vote on Wortox in the first day, and didn’t follow up on it again today because they weren’t really here. Wortox, conversely, tried really hard to get Woodie executed last EOD. It would be a good move if they were partnered, since otherwise neither would realistically survive until the end as wolves, but for Wortox it’s a distant cry from just voting a teammate and hoping they survive. Especially with the expectation of death and the vote again today.

ANYWAYS TRYING TO RUN DETAILED NKA ON A WES KILL IS SILLY, TO BE HONEST. HE WAS A TOP-POSTER AND WIDELY CONSIDERED OBVTOWN. HE WAS ABSOLUTELY THE STANDARD N1 KILL REGARDLESS OF BASICALLY ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS KIND OF GAME.

1 Like

The issue here is that all the players who I find lines to are higher contributors, and executing them, if they are town, would make the game even more lethargic and difficult to read. The inequality of contribution makes it difficult to justify pursuing these reads.

1 Like

I STRONGLY DISAGREE.

THE PRESENCE OR COMPLETE LACK OF A THEORETICAL CASE ON THE WOLF IN QUESTION DOESN’T CHANGE THE FACT THAT LIKELY ANY WOLF BUSSING A PARTNER WOULD PREFER TO LYNCH A TOWNIE TODAY AND KEEP THE BUS WAGON UP TOMORROW.

1 Like

Wes was still fairly disruptive and not so convincing. I did not consider them obvious town. I agree that detailed nightkill analysis is unlikely to turn anything up, as there were not so many alternatives, but something as simple as hard shielding a lower-posting player is fair game.

I also believe the fact that you do not find it strange whatsoever that you were not killed is perhaps a blind spot on your part.

yes, no one gets a bonus point for pushing one wolf out from me. fantastic job if you’re a townie with a heroic read but such a good player will also understand out reservations about locking them in as town just for that…

I’M USED TO IT. I AM OFTEN LEFT ALIVE LONGER THAN PEOPLE SEEM TO THINK I SHOULD BE, WITH THE MAIN EXCEPTION BEING IF THERE IS A REDFLIP - THAT TENDS TO BE WHEN I AM IMMEDIATELY KILLED.

WHICH IS PART OF WHY I’M NOT A BIG FAN OF WORTOX POINTING AT THAT ONE POST HE MADE ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO TIE UP WAGONS WITH HIM AND WOODIE.

FEELS VERY “LOOK AT THIS! I DID THIS SPECIFICALLY SO YOU WOULD KNOW IT ISN’T BUSSING!”

VOTE: Wortox.

I would like to see where this goes.

1 Like

THE “DOING THAT AS SCUM WOULD BE THROWING” ARGUMENT IS ALSO SUPER WOLFY IN PARTICULAR LOL

1 Like

wait this is a good point

sorry, technical question - if i want to change my vote, do i have to unvote first (and how) or do i simply vote someone else?

apologies if this was explained elsewhere, i’ll go for it too, just don’t have a lot of time rn and this makes me want to switch my vote to warly

It’s really not wolfy.
It’s me saying that I’d hope that you aren’t thinking I’m a type to gamethrow.

As I understand it, you simply vote somebody else.

2 Likes

Probably taking me to one of the top wagons like yesterday.
If you’re wondering if it’s going to get me to change my course of action? Nah.

LIKE IDK MAN WHAT TOWN REALLY FEELS THE NEED TO “PROVE” THEY AREN’T W/W WITH WOODIE HERE BY POINTING TOWARDS SPECIFIC POSTS THAT “UNPARTNER THEM”

THAT’S THE KIND OF SHIT I’D HAVE SAID IF I WERE WOLF AND WANTED PEOPLE TO UNPARTNER US, AND ACTUALLY POINTING IT OUT WHEN CALLED PARTNERS LOOKS OVEREAGER TO TRY AND PROVE THAT POINT

ESPECIALLY SINCE I THINK THAT POST IS, AS I SAID EARLIER, UNCHARACTERISTICALLY STRONG OF A READ ON BOTH WILSON AND WOODIE FOR THE SLOT

THAT’S RIDICULOUS AND I REFUSE TO LET BOTH WORTOX AND WOODIE MAKE IT ANOTHER DAY BECAUSE OF IT.