Don't Starve - Anonymous TOWN VICTORY!

:Sorry. Didn’t notice Gar did it and didn’t realize he wanted to.do it. My bad. :sleepingleafeon:

Hear me out tho

Worlox bussed

NAH PROLLY NOT LOL

Woodie was a shocking wolf id have bussed them so hard

I reckon one woodie voter gotta be mafia

I’m so glad that Woodie flipped red because otherwise I was so dead lmao

JUST VOTE WORMWOOD WITH ME

1 Like

Was woodie mad you bussed them

Worlox is shook they cant even respond

Greetings everyone. I apologize for my absence, but I have returned with a fresher mind.
Unfortunately it appears that I am not up to date with the situation, so I ask all of you to be patient as I “catch up with the thread”.

1 Like

Woodie spews WX town I think
I have a wallpost prepared but

Also I guess the mafia heeded Wendy’s warnings huh

THIS SHOULD NOT BE A SURPRISE TO ANYBODY AT THIS POINT

I ALSO CURRENTLY HAVE 100% EOD VOTING ACCURACY AND I INTEND TO KEEP THAT METRIC.

One thing I have noticed upon reading everything Udi has said is that they have chosen to vote Tox at the first day to break the tie. While it may be a hasty conclusion, I believe there might be a mafia within Gang and Son due to this behavior.

Yeah
Actually I had major reservations about you but didn’t say them in the hopes you were killed

Woodie also minorly spews Wolfgang town
They have a lot of things about Wortox I haven’t examined yet

I SEE WHY YOU’RE DOING THIS TO TRY AND MAKE IT EASIER, BUT I PROMISE THAT IS ACTUALLY WAY HARDER TO FOLLOW FOR EVERYBODY WHO IS NOT YOU. I STILL DON’T KNOW WHO “UDI” IS SUPPOSED TO BE. PLEASE JUST USE FULL NAMES.

1 Like

Yes, so mad that they just straight up died lol.
But still once again me suggesting a 3 way tie of me, Wilson and Woodie would be borderline gamethrowing if I was a wolf so I’d ask you to think better of me.