ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

VOTE: hazard

2 Likes

NEO!

BASED TIE

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

ElizaThePsycho (6): Hazardwaste, JakeTheWolfie, Arctic, beancat, Jaiden, Zone_Q11
Hazardwaste (5): ElizaThePsycho, IcetFeelsPain, Corrupted_Dreamer, Ashlyn, Leafia
Corrupted_Dreamer (1): guavagudetama
IcetFeelsPain (1): Kiiruma

Please message in your rolecard any corrections. You have 5 minutes.

ElizaThePsycho has been executed!

She was…

Merci (Town Backup)

- “Just run away! And don’t accept anything from people around here.”

You are a town backup. If the Town Genie dies before the 3rd night, you will become a Town Genie. You may choose a player each night to grant a wish, on the contingency that the town genie will die that night.

Defeat the mafia.

2 Likes

Night 1 begins at will end 2023-04-08T21:00:00Z

1 Like

“Oh, Merci! Merci! How could you have done this to us!” ƎNA yelled from below the scaffold.

“난 결백 해! 당신은 큰 실수를하고 있습니다!” Merci replied, struggling to break free from the guillotine.

“Tell it to Runas, liar!” Moony yelled from below the scaffold.

All the other members of the realm chanted for her execution. As she struggled and struggled, eventually time ran out and the guillotine fell.

Ulysses was the first to notice Merci’s true alignment. " She was- She was a servant of RUNAS Runas The Great Runas. It’s not her were searching for. "

The town was dejected, but ultimately pressed forward into another day. Hopefully The Great Runas would give mercy to their unfortunate misguided souls.

1 Like

Moderation Note

We have noticed an increased level of hostility and toxicity in this game from several users. So as a reminder, mafia is first and foremost a game that is meant to be enjoyed. Please take the time to read our post regarding toxicity and how to handle it here.

Further reports of toxicity will be handled much more harshly going forward. Be nice to each other.

9 Likes

Arctic has died! He was…

Keeper (Vanilla Town)

- “Your exterior is not up to our community’s typical standards.”

You are vanilla town. The only weapons you have are your voice and your vote.

Defeat the mafia.

Day 2 begins (in like 3 min)

post reserved for flavor

This topic was automatically opened after 2 hours.

RIP BOZO :skull: :skull:

1 Like

im sorry the intrusive thoughts won good morning everyone

Okay.

I can live with this. Not sure about Ashlyn though. I’d rather continue haunting Hazard. Well, you did say to look into Leafia/Ashlyn/Jaiden if both wagons are town, and I haven’t seen Hazard’s flip yet, so…

VOTE: Hazardwaste

No wish granted yet. Isn’t wish-getting a night ability?

Also @TheGreatRunas I wish that you’d update the fucken op and title.

good meowning

this is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me /j

2 Likes

This feels sus