ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

i don’t think you have enough experience with eliza then lol. i don’t think town her would care about zone calling her out for voting sleep during RVS, to the point where she removes her vote from no-exe without even having found somewhere to put it. she’s more concerned with how she comes across as mafia. if she were town i’d expect her to say “skill issue” or something, leaving her vote and then continuing doing nothing

1 Like

if arc scum
why arc have such good points
hmm? hmm?

1 Like

damn. I’ve been obliterated.

It’s not like arctic wished to be town for a day

woweee

i don’t think this is a good way to read me - i’m capable of making convincing reads as either alignment. i feel like you should probably know this, but then again i don’t know if i’ve actually wolfed against you

null
haven’t read them yet and the posts that guava pinged were NAI to me

counterpoint:

you had a really good post

But like, Eliza could also just disengage.

Also, they were voting for a no axe before unvoting, so

mild aside:
goddamn i’m good at fm

dybu dabu dybu dabu

fuck ive been dybu dabu dybu dabu’d

Ashlyn whats your favourite burger

jake have you been to a play before

no :pensive:

towny

this is me asserting my current existence in thread

Hmm
My university does something called patty melts, which are burgers but on butterbread with butter and they’re definitely giving me diabetes but they’re delicious. i get them with cheddar cheese and pickles.
alternatively, ihop’s burgers are unironically top tier and fucking delicious, the issue is their pancakes are also top tier and fucking delicious and i’d usually rather go for some ny cheesecake pancakes
homemade burgers can be delicious if they’re made right, which they rarely are
you need to have em soft and juicy, yk?

1 Like

i knew she did this in another game but i couldn’t remember exactly where. now i kinda just wanna sit here tbh lol

VOTE: eliza

1 Like

I hope things improve for you soon.

1 Like

yes soft and juicy
i like burgers but i barely ever get them out. ive never had one match a home made burger so id rather spare the disappointment and get something i know will be to my liking

@Arctic burger thoughts please