ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

i dont see where they thought they were hammered there

“Guess I die instead”

“I am already dead anyway”

i think thats just them giving up

1 Like

yes
but in a scummy way

Like… if someone who is town realises they’re not getting out of this.
Saying that they’re gonna die anyway… is legit just the truth.

1 Like

(blatant manipulation)
“Well, if you want to prove me wrong, vote them and you can laugh at me if it flips town”

Nah, I’m fine ty.

1 Like

fair lol

im sorry i just dont see it (already intending on voting hazard)

1 Like

No it wasn’t. EoD never changed.

Will you stop calling someone that’s really scummy obvton?

No.

What was so scummy about it? It felt villagery to me.

you can take it from me who played with them before my reads suck

I also scumread you too so nah, I’m good.

1 Like

coming back to this to have it as my legacy
notes:
guava is not locktown, but probably town
leafia is probably town, mostly because their bullshit feels so stupid it couldnt be made up (sorry, leafeon, but your posts are practically non-sequitor)
if all of Hazard/Kiiruma/Icet are town beancat is almost certainly scum (source:

)
beancat might be scum anyway
jaiden is probably town. make them do stuff until they die.
cdeez nuts lmao gottem (seriously, stop this push until LyLo if necessary, it’s probably town)

jake has plummeted in my reads
if hazard/icet are both town jake is probably scum with beancat
zone is also in a funky little spot because he’s halfway to leafia’s level with regards to his… um… interesting playstyle
but not in a way that’s clearing
however i have caught him out on faking this style before and this doesnt feel like that time soooooo who knows
um
nobody rereads people who die anyway so i guess ill just :polidab: and wish i could be happy

I have a feeling that Hazard wl flip town here but at the same time, we do need info on the gamestate at EoD 1 so him getting executed isn’t the worst thing ever even if he’s a villager. Even if I’d prefer an Ice execution.

1 Like

No, unlike you, who switched your vote to someone else, my vote remains on you. I admit I may be narrow-minded and tunneling, but at least I am assured that my conviction is greater than yours.

A lot of people seem to think that at times I’ve found and the only way you could die tonight is from a town vig. Which doesn’t exist.

So no need to apologize.

No. You’re just more hardheaded and stubborn than I am.

That’s exactly what I said, and I take pride in it.