ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

Hey zone!!!

The fact that yall are highly on the wrong track and that the suspicion on me from pretty early couldā€™ve been tagged on by a wolf quite easily.

You then analyse those who mentioned me and see whether or not their interactions concerning me seem off.

no we donā€™t
and mafia could also get wishes! and they also get a 1-shot wish which they will almost without a doubt try to get some form of kp out of
we are not sleeping
not now and not ever

anyway
the thing with kiiruma is happening where every single one of his posts makes me want to murder him and usually when this happens heā€™s town who just canā€™t really be bothered. and i know he says he prefers towning and will probably deny this but like, historically iā€™ve found he puts way more effort into his scumgames and him doing nothing and wanting to die feels a bit out of character for wolf him. heā€™s getting dunked pretty heavily here, so itā€™s still possible i guess, butā€¦ weird from wolf him
so uhm
after my last revelation, i think iā€™d prefer killing eliza today but kiiruma is a fine counterwagon if he wants to die lol

yes
weirdly, with you again
does this make you scum with her i wonder

1 Like

This feels weird to me

Like it feels like it comes from said mafia player.

Can we not say the same for Hazard?

Hey if your gonna talk about me while i am here might as well ask me. I am still rrally confused why exactly i am being scum read. Cause at the moment the only point i see was i talk weird. Which is just such a weak accusation to go off of but it is day 1 so i donā€™t expect anything yes. Just feels bad. But Iā€™ll try to iso as many people so if i am executed and i do flip town. You will have all my views on people. Let me just get out of bed

it feels like an obvious choice to me. i was trying to see if jaidenā€™s idea held some merit, because i kind of doubt town gets granted more than 1 killpower this game, which would put us on even numbers, but then i realized mafia can bring us back to odds with kp of their own. so sleeping is not ideal, i think

anyway, jaiden asked for a readslist
i uh
i donā€™t really have many townreads this game which is weirdā€¦ i just have a lot of people i want to kill
like eliza. maybe hazard too. kiiruma a little but not as much anymore. my only real townreads are probably jaiden, guava and tentative on beancat and icet

leafiaā€™s posts are still doing nothing for me. they donā€™t actively make me want to murder her, but it kind of feels like sheā€™s UTR a bit. like sheā€™s not making any waves - her main scumread is a follow onto the kiiruma push and it feels a bit lacklustre

gl!

My questions are open to anyone, theyā€™re just in relation to what Kiiruma is saying and I want Kiiruma to answer them
That doesnā€™t mean other people canā€™t though

Do you think any of the people who currently have votes are being voted for strong reasons?

You are very wrong.

2 Likes

Kiiruma can you call Hazard scum yet

Nah

I still think it feels like an unwarrented assumption, bit okay.

Why do you want to kill Hazard? (I already saw what you said about Eliza)

Donā€™t like this post at all

As i continued saying in the paragraph it is first day so i dont expect any less. Its just is feels bad

Kiiruma (4): IcetFeelsPain, JakeTheWolfie, guavagudetama, Leafia
ElizaThePsycho (3): Zone_Q11, Arctic, Kiiruma
Hazardwaste (2): Jaiden, Ashlyn
guavagudetama (1): beancat

Not Voting (3): ElizaThePsycho, Hazardwaste, Corrupted_Dreamer

iā€™m kind of leveling myself into thinking i may just be reading hazardā€™s personality rather than alignment, so i donā€™t really know to be honest. but i initially didnā€™t like them because their response/defense to ash felt pretty appease-y, like they were agreeing with the case against them which is something i also did as a newbwolf and didnā€™t know how to defend myself. the posts where they actually make reads arenā€™t necessarily bad, but i donā€™t really find any of it to be villagery/unfakeable. iā€™d say a meta dive might help, but hazard hasnā€™t ever been groupscum, so iā€™m not sure it will.

2 Likes

Hello all, hope youā€™re in good health, game is kind of disrespectful calling me a vanilla town and all but itā€™s ok, letā€™s find some mafia!

4 Likes

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SIMON YOU TALKDE