ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts 🤓 <- katze

We fluffed for that long at the beginning of d1 tbf
But also I think Ashlyn meant game related posts

1 Like

zone and i are very different players. very, very different.

the worlds you have proposed are “kiiruma might be scum” (which i dont disagree with, i said as much), and “kiiruma/bean feel aligned because of a soft defense/making space” which id like to see quotes of if you can find
bean is someone i want to see more but im not going to try and do another full look through an iso at 4 am
also
what is your conclusive read on zone? i want this immediately. dont bring up posts. just give me a read, and give as much explanation as you believe is appropriate.

1 Like

yes
please
for the love of all things holy
do not make 700 posts of fluff or i might just cry.

1 Like

hazard why are you not voting anyone?
who is your strongest scumread?

But I need to inflate my post count while I have the chance! I’m gonna get executed day 3! /j

posts like this make me want to shoot you

1 Like

Zone is in a rough spot with me. I think he is scum lean but not scum lean to the point it warrents me wanting him dead right now. Don’t like his end of day and dont like the start of day from him. Seems to be angered or at least agitated by something but i dont know what.

And yeah i’ll get some posts of bean

I hear that a lot

I am not voting anyone cause straight forward i am scared to.

why are you scared
if you think you’re going to die what reason do you have to do anything but play exactly how you want to play? confused

what don’t you like about them?

do you think this is alignment indicative? do you think it’s related at all to his interactions with leafia?

Because i dont know. Dont want people to be upset with me again probably. Very emotionally driven and puts me in bad spots when j get ridiculed for decisions i make

i
weh
hug
i understand that, buddy
but, please
i need to see where your head’s at

His sudden change of vote at the end. And hum coughing it up to “a meme” but then calls me scum for voting eliza 8 hours before end of day cause i was gonna be out cold for eod.

I would like to go over leafia’s interactions but it was the reason i am not full sending it for him now. His anger seems like that he knows he fucked up and wants to redeem himself. Which would be a town attribute

Thankyou. Let me do a quick re read of something bean said and i’ll come back with my choice

1 Like

alright
im going to try and reread some of your previous game isos
i
cant promise that ill find you if youre town here, but im trying my best, goddamnit

2 Likes

This whole post (6/7) of the quotes is not just quava but quava accusing kiiruma. Which just felt uncomfortable to me when i saw it. Especially with beans responses.

(Let me hop on computer single reply phone response blurgh)

Couldnt even find the reason why bean isoed quava in practically

If you want to respond to multiple posts on phone you can just quote them
I’ve been on phone the entire day (most of my posts in general come from phone)