ENA Genie 13er - mafia won lol update ur title hosts šŸ¤“ <- katze

exactly. it town read them but like with the ā€œgut feelingā€ alone is not a good enough reason for me to put them there i feel

Bingo. i will have a bit of a hand break while i eat some dinner. iā€™ll be back but for your information i feel like i wanna vote iceT

1 Like

hmm
perhaps not
but
adding more elaboration onto your reads is a good thing to get into the practice of wrt making readlists
and if your actual read on them is a townlean
it makes less sense to put them as null, you know?

have a nice break
ill probably get off and get some sleep, since itā€™s 5:11 AM and thereā€™s a pokemon go elite raid at 2 PM
Iā€™m fine with an Icet wagon, honestly
you/them are my preferred wagon choices at the moment
im not sure if im willing to get off of you to get on them but i might consider it

It is if you didnā€™t back up the vote with arguments.

I am not trying to make you sound scummy. You are just naturally scummy. How else did you become D1ā€™s second wagon otherwise?

Iā€™d probably go Jaiden/Leafia, as per Arcticā€™s instructions. Heck, I might even straight up go for one of them today if you can give more arguments and provide better reads.

Uhā€¦ I would like to deny this claim. Town is playing normal. AFAICR they just win because scum plays worse.

I was being sarcastic by using his own sentence.

Bruh. I literally told you how to fix the VC.

I donā€™t know what your alignment is, but goddamn your reads are the literal opposite of Arctic.

• I donā€™t know what Arctic and Ashlyn were arguing about at D1, but whatever it is made him scumread her.
  • Jaiden switched her vote to Eliza just like me, which is mad suspicious. I am just fascinated by the fact that nobody talks about it.
  • I forget what Kiiruma has done, but whatever it is caused him to get top wagon at one point in D1.

Nobody is scumlock. I am willing to admit I might be wrong on Hazard, and Arctic also thought that both Eliza and Hazard could flip town (P#1293), in which case we ought to focus more on Leafia/Ashlyn/Jaiden today. (Still not sure about Ashlyn; Iā€™d rather look into Leafia/Jaiden.)

Rather, there is only one townlock I have, and thatā€™s Corrupted Dreams.

Wasnā€™t it obvious that he had the most thread control? Though admittedly I genuinely thought that CD was going to die for that townslip.

I also thought that Leafia was big-braining the entire situation by screaming ā€œthat townslip is so fakeā€ like a fool to make scum think that they can use CD as todayā€™s scapegoat.
ā€“if Iā€™m wrong on this and Leafia actually continues to push CD, then Iā€™ll switch to Leafia immediately and never move my vote today.

I donā€™t care what anyone says about their paranoia and ā€œCD could have faked it with coachingā€ā€“no. They just donā€™t. Throughout my entire 5 years worth of forum mafia experience, I have never seen any newbie scum being coached, but I have seen a **** ton of town newbies not caring about their language and behavior; being selfish, aggressive, and only caring about whatever is happening around them.

I mean, I share the same sentiment as him. Except for the epic part, because if Hazard is town then this gameā€™s pretty much already lost without Genieā€™s interference.

It probably feels wrong because I have forgone any sense of ā€œnot making myself scummyā€. With that restriction out of my head, I allowed myself to post stuff (e.g. ā€œhello fellow towniesā€) that wouldā€™ve socially killed me instantly in NUF, and use the meme that I used in Helluva Boss.

Arctic probably townread me for having similar reads regarding most people. The only one we unspokenly disagreed about was guava (because I have him more around nullscum) and you (because I have you around nulltown).

As for my vote: There is no bridge. I did not care who among the two died, but I did remember that I had a meme in Helluva Boss -which I remembered because Arctic brought it up whilst comparing Eliza in that game and Eliza in this game- so I wanted to use it, and I did. :relaxed:

I donā€™t think either of you understand me. I legitimately did not care who died between Hazard and Eliza. However, the other reason why I switched (which I never mentioned) is because I pitied Hazard for dying in their sleep; I wanted to give Hazard another chance to speak.

Also, the ā€œfor the memesā€ thing is not an excuse. I genuinely wanted to use that image again. Like, I donā€™t f***ing understand how you two thought it was embarrassing, but if you call that embarrassing, then you shouldā€™ve called me out for writing this:

Hate that thought process. donā€™t give up on my death.

mate i donā€™t know what has angered you so much. or if this is just your usual personality. but I honestly would rather not respond to you if your going to treat me like this

Guava, if youā€™re town and if you know a bit of this siteā€™s meta, then I have one sentence that will magically solve this issue: ā€œThink of CD as either town!Zorvo or town!Atlas.ā€

I feel like there is no need to look this deep into Arcticā€™s death. Like, the guy was just obv!town. The only one who might have disagreed was his sole competitor; Ashlyn.

I justā€¦ didnā€™t think he would die over CD. Especially after CDā€™s townslip of not knowing mafia has a 24/7 chat, but I am guessing that you and Leafia are hardpushing the theory that everything CD does is fake and staged.
ā€“like, you two do realize that at some point this ā€œWIFOM probatio diabolicaā€ will become your sole argument against CD, right?

Oh, you can convince me.
I am just waiting for you to do so.

Regarding me acting weird: Kind of difficult not to considering your decision to vote Eliza over CD did not make sense to me at the time.

For the record, it still doesnā€™t but at this point talking more about this matter will just waste our time because of too much difference in opinions. So I say we just drop the matter and focus on literally everyone else, like IDK maybe Leafia and Jaiden.

As for why Ashlynā€™s here and Arctic isnā€™t: Arcticā€™s obv!town. I genuinely donā€™t understand why nobody else brings this up.

[Thoughts of Zone after skimming P#1475~P#1524]
ā€¦I mean, just for talking alone I am more willing to townread both of Ashlyn and Hazard. Moreso Hazard than Ashlyn.

Now the issue is: How much will paranoia affect me? [REDACTED THOUGHTS] ā€¦eh, I guess itā€™s just paranoia.

Jakeā€™s behaving odd for a noise. I should probably start treating him like a player soon.
Guavaā€™s ā€œnot great at reading peopleā€, so his curreny behavior makes sense.
Leafiaā€“I expected more from Leafia. She has done nothing of substance when I returned to the latter half of D1 and I only remember her wanting CD dead for stupid reasons and FoSā€™ing me for my EOD (which -to be fair- more people have done, but I still donā€™t like it).

beancatā€™sā€¦ considered town by Arctic? IDK. Iā€™d rather read judge her with my own eyes.
Kiirumaā€¦ I donā€™t recall anything useful from him. Wait. Didnā€™t he make a readslist after I asked him to? I might want to check that out soon.

Eh. Well, okay. Let me do this first.
UNVOTE

Now, there is one big issue I am having with you: Your scumleans are filled with beancat, Icet, and myself. Beancat I donā€™t care about, but I donā€™t want you to go after the other two.

I know next to nothing about beancat, and from what I can see in your detailed readslist it seems that you only scumlean her because of your gut feelings. So how about this: I want you to focus on your null reads today.

Leafia, Jake, Guava, CD. Go interact with them more and try getting them outside of null. Make observations e.g. ā€œboth Jake and Guava are voting CDā€ and try to instigate some content.

Or, yā€™know, you could just, not listen to me. IDK youā€™re the one controlling yourself. You do you.

This is just my usual personality. This is more mellow than what I used to be. I look at CD and I see my past self, which is why I have CD as townlock.

1 Like

Well I canā€™t ask the dead, soā€¦

Hi. I have memory issues. What did Guava talk about that made you put him in townlean?

Apologies. I dont take insults very well. Iā€™ll try to be a bit more resilient against it with you. You seem like an awesome dude just maybe our personalities clash a bit in this format

No no. any tip you give me is awesome. again i am only new to this shit so i am looking for any way to get better. and me walking off on my own and trying to hit big instantly is not what i am aiming for. iā€™ll be off for the night but i like that way of thinking. already told ash i am checking out Jake tomorrow i can add leafia, quava and CD to that as well

1 Like

thankyou mate

1 Like