ENA Genie 13er - Signups (13/13) ACCEPTING BACKUPS/SPECS

3 gets make into x-shot, or turned into 4.

1 is made into x shot

2 is made into every night, x shot

4 is fine

YBW note: assuming no faction is winning by a siginificant margin

2 Likes

@Litten ur questions

1 Like

I wish to be a clown

3 Likes

Granted. You may change your username to dum in a few moments

2 Likes

I play through your account I see no problems with this /s

hi sorry!
basically i think the main miscommuncation came from the fact that wishes (unless breaking the rules specified around them) are ALWAYS allowed
the main issue comes from balance and the fact that we may accept a wish sometimes and deny a wish sometimes

like if 1 mafia, non rolecop, is alive and there are 8 town alive, we will allow a MUCH more mafia sided wish than when its like 3 maf v 4 town, and vice versa

the main insipiration for the wish mechanic (besides the FM game i cant remember but blatanly stole a wish granting mechanic from) was Diamond Arc Crossing, as that game had a very similar premis to this one, albeit that your wish had to be an article, and every player got one. I thought that game was extremely fun, and one of my favorite games to look back on (esp messing with wind when talking about bombs lmao). I wanted to re-create that but also limit the amount of wishes so that wishes would be more powerful, but more sparse. A wish, in my opinion, grants far more capability for SPECIAL stuff than a Also you wouldnt have to write a whole article about it, as that made it kindaaa hard for some people if you didn’t have the time to write.

I want players to have almost every wish they get granted, I don’t want to deny them, which is why we will likely modify them if need be.
We will try to let you know about the modifications (if we deem it important that you know).

with cop checks, itd depend alot on the game state. Depending on how the wish is phrased as well, we may modify them, potentially changing them to other investigative abilities entirely. They’re not against the rules and won’t be immediately denied though.

Sorry for all the confusion, there were a few miscommunications but I’m glad this all happened so that there is a clearer expectation of what will be happening in the game.

hope you all enjoy!

2 Likes

TL DR for lazy people

1 Like

let me nerd out about my game philosophy smh

force them to read it

I am, but i also want everyone to read the mech stuff, and i know at least 3 people who stopped reading on line 3

2 Likes

I think thats evrything then?

1 Like

if i get genie ill be so sad there are so many silly things i want to do

3 Likes

tentative /in

may out if champs practice game starts earlier than expected

2 Likes

lmk if u want out at any time

/in

2 Likes

The Great Runas says: