Enemy Within (Deus Ex 5) 10/18 - Town/NSF Victory

Oh and everyone on this playerlist loses to good VCA

2 Likes

Do you town read anyone? Whoā€™s your top?
Is everyone in the game null for you currently?

Chop chop method

Townread everyone unless you have a reason otherwise

2 Likes

I literally said ive barely read anyone and therefore I dont have. a"top townread"

1 Like

Oh Really?
Wanna take a look at my vote placement?

1 Like

I need to know so I can emulate this when Iā€™m evil

2 Likes

:face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Sorry itā€™s on the blockchain

3 Likes

ill go iso people when im back from bathing teehee

sad

mind if I screenshit?

2 Likes

Youā€™ve been present in this thread for about 15 Minutes, you sure no one gives you any sort of town vibes? @min

1 Like

IDC if there is no elaboration just give me a name.

nvm, thought you moved too

1 Like

yes

to be fair I havenā€™t actually read anyone and only just talked

just let me do some stuff my own for a bit and ill actually come back with more than ā€œidk lolā€

1 Like

You think itā€™s funny to take screenshots of peopleā€™s NFTs, huh? You must be a very immature person to steal someoneā€™s property that they PAID for. Yeah, I said it. Youā€™re the kind of person who thinks that property theft (a seriously illegal offence) is a joke. I donā€™t even know why you took that screenshot, because you didnā€™t pay 1000 dollars for it. I did. The blockchain doesnā€™t lie. Even if you try to save it, itā€™s my property. Youā€™re just angry that you couldnā€™t afford this priceless masterpiece. Even if you could, your fingers couldnā€™t even click fast enough to get one of the 10000 NFTs sold. Youā€™re just mad you donā€™t own what I own. So, delete that screenshot, or I swear, youā€™ll be hearing from my lawyers.

4 Likes

If I moved I wouldnā€™t have said that.

I just find it annoying Geyde got pressure and nothing was actually done with it.

1 Like

iā€™ll entertain it

1 Like

Heads up
Have class in an hour and likely will not be content heavy until itā€™s over

1 Like

Weā€™ve caught geyde as mafia but we might as well let them have fun in thread for a bit

1 Like