Enemy Within (Deus Ex 5) 10/18 - Town/NSF Victory

I mean have you not interacted with me enough to state some sort of read on me?

1 Like

Isoldes pfp kinda looks like mine on mobile and it’s confusing so I wouldn’t mind hanging them either

2 Likes

Why entertain scum?

1 Like

Your PFP is a Hippo where mine is an Anime Chick from Yu-Gi-Oh.

1 Like

exactly??

1 Like

And…missed a tutoring sesh
Kind of bummed rn

1 Like

was there a comma intended anywhere in the1st sentence like “hard to read, Solar” or were you trying to read m-me you pervert hmph hmph /j

1 Like

also sheesh 300 messages to read god this will be long ok brb

1 Like

Ok you’re judging this too much on site culture and stuff.
I am Solar. Hi. I’ve played like 3~5 forum mafia games, 2~3 of them on discord. My last game was a long time ago. I rarely ever use ToS forums, I only play the actual ToS game (which I’ve picked up after a long break pretty recently).
That’s just how my character is. Like if Geyde intended to get a reaction from the person they voted, or perhaps sheeped just for fun that answers my question, because it was “why would Geyde sheep?”.

[Edit: What I mean is, I just dont get “random” voting unless its for an actual purpose]
Me claiming town now really has no merit since I’ve done nothing to pose as town, so y’all not trusting me that much is as reasonable as people on the Onion’s in the know panel /joke.

Aside from that, you seem like a very adroit reader hehe

I understood like
1/4 of this
Basically Arctic was saying that geyde sheeping was justified and if it was normal for wherever you came from to sheep

Editing posts in fm games is against site rules

dw just don’t do it again

1 Like

I cant read someone based off of them asking me questions

both scum or town can do that so, no.

but anyway I am clean now

im now gonna iso some people to help me out qqqqqqqqq

I love this. Hippo for mayor of the town.

oh! ok got it~ thanks uwu

i thought it might be related to site culture because here it’s pretty normal to randomly sheep or vote without much reasoning during the early part of the game

you aren’t actually as experienced as i thought you were, so i guess this is the explanation for why you weren’t aware of stuff like this rather than it being due to different cultures

Then okey-dokes :D
I am planning to play more FM on this site so maybe I’ll improve at things~~

1 Like

yeppie glad you got to know me.
Nice to meet you Arctic)))))

1 Like

Welcome back, America, to Solarkoid’s unreasonable reads. We’ve come back for another season, and on today’s episode we’re thinking Jake and ATNoName are a bit bit sussy.

Ok now I gotta go revise History again. Cheers.