Enemy Within (Deus Ex 5) 10/18 - Town/NSF Victory

i despise everyone who contributed to the insane number of posts to catch up on when i get home

1 Like

all votes have meaning

if all votes in the random voting stage were random then the entire stage would be pointless the whole point is to get info

1 Like

the fact that amelia dropped a vote on jarek then townread them for lame reasons is mighty SUSSY yes

most do i guess
but i genuinely wouldnā€™t put it past people like hippo/atno voting completely at random

i canā€™t think of an explanation for atno voting amelia outside of what he said and i think assuming it was a distance from amelia isā€¦ do i even need to explain why thatā€™s a horrible assumption to make

why

iā€™ll make you a martini filled with my tears and laced with poison

did they? I havenā€™t really been focusing on the game.

didnā€™t you vote amelia for that reason?

thought i would get blasted for coming in with TRASH turns out I bring TREASURE

no I didnā€™t see them TR jarek at any point.

ok coolios

where your head at right now

when you gonna give reads king instead of pointing at people and saying ā€œWell Gosh I Just So Heartily Disagree With The Methodology Of This Soā€

Iā€™m Regina George

youā€™re working backwards from your amelia wolfread to say atno was distancing
if iā€™m understanding correctly you donā€™t even have any reason to think the vote specifically looked like distancing
youā€™re just calling it distancing because he voted amelia who you think is a wolf, which is backwards reasoning

Alright Iā€™ve obvtowned now Iā€™m going now

d1 readlist:
townread:
moving on
townlean:
moving on
nulltown:
arc, min, jarek, at?, hippo?, iso?
null:
the rest of you
nullscum:
geyde
scumlean:
jake

brah.

yeah and

because I think amelia is wolfy, and I saw a weird vote on AT I am entertaining the world where theyā€™re wolves together

even if I am biased (which I am) itā€™s early day 1 who cares

what even is your opinion on those two slots anyways

Why is everyone acting possessed