Enemy Within (Deus Ex 5) 10/18 - Town/NSF Victory

I finished catching up, so I’m gonna ask why Solar think me and Jake are sus (mostly me tbh).

im gonna be gone for 6 hours here, work and class so, quick thoughts:

Arctic’s approach on thread so far is solid, but hes good enough of player that i believe he can fake it. Townlean, but with caution and re-eval depending on how the day shakes out

Jarek is still giving me vibes from Question FM still, prolly my most confident town read so far tbh

Jake still feels awkward, and he feels different from Questions FM with his behavior so far. Vote will stay for now, slot is Rand!W for me rn

I have trouble reading both Geyde and Hippo personally tbh, though Geyde has been awkard, and Hippo is both being based and a vibe tbh. Need gamestate to develop more to get a read on them fmpov, putting them in the Rand pile for now

Gorta is Tree, Eli is Likefarm, Seth is weird

So uh, yeah thats it so far, see you all later

I can’t confirm anything

But don’t post any links that lead to discord server, thank you.

/vote Amelia

@Host_Account_3

society has moved past the need for amelia

Amelia doing standard “no thoughts head empty” wolf play of saying you read a players ISO and then giving the most milquetoast take imaginable

i will never be at a start of day

Thank god

Post it on voting thread thank you

No

1 Like

Its on OP link, click and post the vote there.

I want no snarky comments

Your boos mean nothing I’ve seen what makes you cheer

Why did AT vote amelia

Sorry post got cut off was getting poked

Think AT’s vote on amelia felt distance

why do you care so much about hippo

I’m right here.

Also, they randomly vote Jarek, so I did the exact same thing to them :).

why

this is why wolves are objectively superior to villagers

1 Like

@arctic

face your queen in hand to hand combat coward

… thats my one and only explanation.

+1
waiting to dig further into this but that was my second read i had on the backburner

was it not RVS?

i don’t really?
i just had a feeling i saw him make that opener in questions FM where he was a wolf, so i went to check it. turns out he was just trolling because he continued copying posts from there