Enemy Within (Deus Ex 5) 10/18 - Town/NSF Victory

He shot town and is not dead

it happens the next night apparently

I donā€™t want to jinx it but I hope the loss streak ends here, I always enjoy these games Iā€™d never join just to be a baby the entire game and ruin it for everyone

self-resolving, but it takes 2 days to do so.

anyways why is Min town

Yeah i agree with this, it fits with how they were playing, also lol Vigclaim

I prefer Atno or Wazza, maybe trochi aswell tbh

Kii if we are in a meme mood tbh

Idk aside from me seeing the visit that they claimed before I ever claimed watcher thereā€™s no real compelling reason to call them town or whatever

I have no idea what abilities a mafia may or may not have but itā€™s obvious at this point kiiruma wasnā€™t immune unless theyā€™re lying about an ability so they at the very least did not try to attack kiiruma and fail

why the fuck would they attack kiiruma

Idk that was like the only reason I could think of that Iā€™d see them visiting and theyā€™d be evil for it and even then it was an edge case

I honestly thought min had like

decent NK equity before they outted

I do think they could be wolf because of their interactions with Geyde, but

they havent really pushed agenda, and that usually one of the more telling out for W!min

so a little conflicted on the slot, i think its a townlean personally, but one of the first slots i would re-eval if our poe is wrong

I donā€™t think a mafia that would be framing someone or whatever else would openly claim they visited a person that just leads a paper trail back to them using their evil ability later

last time I randed wolf in a role madness esque setup I exclusively used my role to get away with visits that would make me look good to a tracker/watcher because people canā€™t design role madness setups so thereā€™d probably be multiple

1 Like

Honestly

Hippo having no logs is kinda based, but also on point for him tbh

Itā€™s possible Iā€™m delegating most of my trust on how an ability might work and who might or might not be evil based on that to other people since I, the never-mafia town-forever player, have literally 0 clue on what mafia does, how mafia interacts with eachother, or what their abilities might be

Blood on the clocktower doesnā€™t count btw

replace who Min targeted with if they woke up or not

do you think theyā€™d care if a chambermaid targeted them or not

itā€™s not a meme
heā€™s unironically wolfy as fuck

with 2 wolves being wagoned you would think geyde might actually try and make a last ditch effort to do something but his push on kiiruma was incredibly weaksauce and never went anywhere

also kiirumaā€™s ā€œthereā€™s 1 wolf in geyde gghanaā€ falls in line with their classic TMI plays

1 Like

On trochilidaes note they did name-drop their role as NSF Supporter and claimed it was a vanilla town role so if thereā€™s anyone else with the same role or something similar thatā€™d be super neat

i agree

I am also fine with killing kiiruma