Enemy Within (Deus Ex 5) 10/18 - Town/NSF Victory

I’m here for 10 minutes

On a break

No reads yet, will read up when I get more time/I get home

Is no one here?

I’ll be back at 12 then

Votes on the voting thread, check the link by OP

Hot take: Everyone who posted before this post is town.

i believe you

:hmmyes:

1 Like

i like how you came back an hour after this post just to make the vote in the voting thread

i want to scumread this but i can’t explain why

anyway it’s been five hours since sod and there still isn’t really much of value

i don’t want to parent the thread but cmon

what do people think about jarek? so far he’s ticking all the boxes of what i expect from village him: not giving a fuck about the game, complaining about randing town, not caring about how he looks.

1 Like

im busy with car matienance and i have school and work later
also, i hate day 1’s and you know this.

Also yeah, i agree with this, hes giving me similar vibes to Questions so far tbh

1 Like

i was hoping jake would have an… actual response to all of those votes he received, but he kinda just dipped. still think he felt pretty awkward earlier with his opener consisting of one post being an openwolf

i’m gonna interpret atnoname’s last post as a means of probing the thread to get some sort of reaction since the read was obviously fake (since literally 12 people had posted) and not intended to get any townpoints. leaning him v on this alone

blizer seems tonally comfortable. think he’d be a bit more awkward as w after having not randed wolf in however long it’s been. have never seen this man wolf so this read comes with the danger that it may be personality-indicative rather than alignment indicative

3 Likes

alright im gonna be out for a while here

will try to pop in a couple times, but will be otherwise very busy for the rest of the day

eli’s two posts do nothing with a lot of confidence
i like it

1 Like

Sup, I’m back after testing for my GED

what do you think about the votes on you?

Also, people voted me? Why would anyone vote me?

1 Like

I need to go see the votes for myself

behold: the voting thread

hes town or he’ll be revealed as wolf d2

1 Like