Enemy Within (Deus Ex 5) 10/18 - Town/NSF Victory

you think he’ll be obvious on day 2?

He’d likely just give up trying to fake his meta if he’s actually having fun with the game

2 Likes

i.e he randed something other than town

1 Like

I see the votes, but I don’t understand why

hmmmm

well
maybe people don’t like that you’ve been here for 5 hours and provided zero content

2 Likes

@Arctic @Blizer - Why are you two voting for me?

@Geyde - Why did you change your vote to me?

that’s one way of interpreting it, but if he enjoys it more don’t you think he’d try harder to preserve his survival by emulating his town meta? not sure why i’m even arguing this point since i think he’s town, but i’m not sure i agree with this way of reading him

i voted you because i didn’t like your opener, blizer/geyde sheeped or for something else

1 Like

Its hard to argue an interest meta

3 Likes

i mean preserve
im an idiot and tired
If you wanna play the game, your gonna play it

Fair, I didn’t exactly have too much time to dedicate the the thread, so I tossed something in to stir something up. Maybe I’ll read what happened, most likely I will not.

1 Like

acceptable response
kind of like how even if she tries to hide it (or isn’t even aware of it), wazza overtly cares more about the game as a wolf than as town

(she did more in PCI than is usual for town her but i don’t think this changes the entire meta)

1 Like

Yeah
If someone cares about the game they’re gonna display it sooner or later

2 Likes

On this note, were there any other players that irked you during that time?

not really
everyone was aggressively doing nothing yet seemed comfortable enough, except for you

1 Like

I’ve noticed something, I’m gonna hold off to see if he continues though

2 Likes

i also just noticed something

either i’ve just found the most anticlimactic dunk or the player in question is trolling

at the moment i cannot tell the difference

3 Likes

Eli

1 Like

considering who I think your talking about I doubt they’re trolling

1 Like