null:
the rest of you
nullscum:
geyde
scumlean:
jake

brah.

yeah and

because I think amelia is wolfy, and I saw a weird vote on AT I am entertaining the world where they’re wolves together

even if I am biased (which I am) it’s early day 1 who cares

what even is your opinion on those two slots anyways

Why is everyone acting possessed

trochi

based sod time complaining opener

towny response, not content wise but comfort wise. Mafia is more likely to give a better answer than just comfy funnies

most of the rest of birbs iso is just fluff so im really not going to post their entire iso just to clog up this post but that one specific post and they comfort is townleanable ne ways

eli

opener is okay but not really ai

lol

[quote=“EliThePsycho, post:379, topic:1082, full:true”]

he wasn’t accusing you

I wish he’d go more detailed into his reasons, besides like, me. I kinda didn’t really understand his explanation of me that well and when I asked he literally contradicted himself? Elis just weirding me out this game but at least hes doing more than liking everyone else’s posts. alignment opinion: null scum? lolomgus

this is what I mean

not making a spoiler for this but wazza only posting twice is not normal regardless of maf/town alignment, but might underlyingly be nk ai. 3phunting is cringe though so dont take that seriously

atn

lol

somewhat towny post if unironic

villagery unhelpfulness

little weird question, not super common to immediately link that to “this means they scumread them”

towny and accidentally funny post

conclusion, atn is a small townlean.

solarcar(koid)

fine opener

id like to know why Eli irking someone irks you?

they’re usually the same I think. theres nothing really that different :joy_cat: iirc

do you know geyde? if not talking as if youre referring to his meta is a little weird. What is the difference between bliz and geyde both sheeping that makes you confused on geyde doing it?

weh (good luck town part, idc if someone announces theyre gonna leave bc I do that as town sometimes)

hie

is this a real read? if its a joke lmao mood but if it isnt explain it to me

explain

btw I vibe with you personality wise

expect several pipe bombs in your mailbox

conclusion is weh, probably null

Solar has posts that kinda make me feel like they’re off but tone wise I really dont find them terrible and in fact think their tone is fairly towny instead

Jake

wolfy opener

lol

mm

hope everything works out good, im gonna have to do that sometime within the next 2 years

these are somewhat towny responses to being voted honestly

also fairly towny given the other posts they posted before this

reminding you to probably do this whenever you get back

idk why he felt the need to reply to this specifically but funnies

I dont find you very explosive at all tbh

conclusion = null

gorta

nai opener

villagery

villagery

true, honestly my read on arctic was really lazy so #lol

conclusion = gorta townlean

plus, still enjoying your recent boost in content/posting in games. keep it up man :+1:

hippo

no idea lol

no genuinely

every post of his is so caked in irony I cant even tell what he genuinely believes and doesnt believe

jarek

lol

lolx2

this is towny and unironically looks like something ive posted before in my time playing fm lmfao

towny thought

villageryx2

this is probably a villager yeah

this is probably like
the only post I dont like so far

my conclusion Is I just townread this guy tbh, gg

blizer

you know the drill

theres uh. quite a lot of fluff in bliz;s iso tbh. this is the first post of content so far and its a meta thing. weh .

bliz feels like he tries harder than this as town, so im gonna give him a slight scum lean for now. Theres a significant fluff/actual content difference and its not normal for him afaik.

min

atlas

very slightly towny post. hes comfortable enough to make a meme read :joy_cat:

good

very good

you can do it

lol considering starting posts

lol

oh he was just trolling ok

conclusion is a small townlean on atlas tbh

gayde

based opener

based complaining about sod time

comfy reaction

another comfy post

bold and again comfy

geyde again feels
comfortable in this game so far. dunno if its because he is just really experienced but like. lmao. I have no idea how to read him and he’s kinda just fuckin around and I dont particularly find it scummy or towny. He doesnt seem to really give a shit about how other people read him though. my gut tells me to townread it?

wrong.
I think hes being funny

my thoughts exactly tbh

good response

this is a mindmeld

he’s just a likebot

kinda towny problem solving tbh

conclusion is townlean :+1: hope im not reading you wrong

isolde

towny jumping right in opener

like this post

villagery attempt at engagement tbh

tro and iso probably aren’t aligned either tbh

I like this response

do you believe it?

possibly, id probably look more into the two after one of them flips regardless

why so? tbh ive found geyde more towny than Jake so id just like to know why

after doing this whole iso thing? jarek probably.

hes actually doing this in a pretty successful and towny way this game tbh I have no problem town leaning him

do you disagree with the wolfread or do you agree with it and just dont like how other players are going about it?

yes, im going to be voting bliz.

conclusion: townlean

arctic

opener

lol

good post

no

lol

[quote=“Arctic, post:150, topic:1082, full:true”]

good

“min is townreading me? unreal”

you are making pretty villagery posts like these friend. I literally can’t find you normally anymore I think

do not like this though

bfserbhwgjufrefweoiwe

ok I am lazy and dont feel like commenting on the rest of your iso considering its all just. normal. like I see no problems with it.

my only main issue is your read on hippo is a little? meh at some points but I dont really think it drops my townlean on you a huge amount.

ill wolfread you by d2 probably

its pretty easy to tell I kinda got lazy towards the end but the tldr is I townread too many people and now I kinda wanna just wait a bit until people start like actually posting things that are towny and are wolfy, unless just all of my null/wolfreads are right then #lol

2 Likes

don’t really have a read on amelia
atno town for dumb reasons

Not anything much aside from the whole Geyde/Hippo/Blizer thing and also waiting on Solar’s answer.

Speaking of the three, I wondered if you could read Geyde and Hippo since you’d have much better chance at getting a good read on those two.

anyways thinking now is at town cause think that he would read Amelia’s ISO and pretend to have more justification if he was a wolf regardless of Amelia’s alignment

I just realized I forgot Amelia

lol

why

easy mistake to make

1 Like

Similar humor/playstyle/language

don’t get why Jake is being voted fat null from moi

@arctic

So relatable

you are playing a game with the true master of deceit

2 Likes

They call me mad, but if this is what being mad feels like then I don’t want to be sane

A lock of hair, torn by a vengeful lover. A ruined lily cast into the sea.

I am Mariah, wife and wench

Don’t fucking Johnny test me

i wasn’t claiming he was a wolf
thats one of the reasons why I don’t tbh

is this the main reason for your vote?