FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

blursed rand

1 Like

meet me on the duelling planes of d2

1 Like

i just wanna be like you

i like how famhost actually counted that

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
catbae 3 beancat (#66); ElizaThePsycho (#137); Kyubey (#59)
Arctic 2 catbae (#201); Chloe (#126)
Marshal 2 mansnicks (#170); Marshal (#75)
mollylikesorigami 2 Hippopablompoyeetus (#213)
Blizer 1 sulit (#183)
Kiiruma 1 Blizer (#139)
Kyubey 1 Leafia (#86)
thepigeonnyc 1 thepigeonnyc (#125)
Wazza 1 Cape90 (#217)
Not Voting 41 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; BradLand; Conroy; CRichardFortressLies; Demisha; Drinks; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; GGhana; Gorta; illwei; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Luxy; Marluxion; Maxi; mollylikesorigami; NANOOK; nightingale; nutella; Outedwolf; Prophylaxis; Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help; SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; Wazza; Whysper; Wisdom; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

who are these people

1 Like

To check if lying darkness is actually in the game I think we should all claim our role

If we lose then it was

Uh so I keep trying to click the button that opens this window that lets me type, but new posts scroll the screen so I keep missclicking.

In other news, Zone is probably a villager

1 Like

Statements that should not exist for 100 alex

What if J.K Rowling wanted to tell us he was sorted into Slytherin, yet wasn’t able to tell us?

this is slander

catbae v i no longer kill catboys

i cant be shot but ok zoomer

1 Like

Do it no balls

I think that was more of an ultimatum than a reminder. Dunno why claiming in a mash would warrant death though.

Aside from maybe making mafia target other people, but it isn’t as if town with good PRs wouldn’t fakeclaim as weak roles either, so I still don’t understand it.

Eh. Maybe it’s a life motto or something.

1 Like

Nope. Me. I get mislynched a lot as town after all.

So you’re saying we can silence people by quickly chatting?

also im already shooting ghhana sorry

2 Likes

Leafia:

Hey guys Atlas and Blizer and Chloe and eevee and epitau and Frostwolf and GGhana and illwei and Italy and Kiiruma and Luxy and Maxi and NANOOK and SirDerpsAlot and Wazza and Youbutworse and ZoneQ11 have all been kind of suspicious. That’s my PoE for now. Just a hunch :sleepingleafeon:

8 Likes

i feel incredibly rusty