FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Honestly kinda hrm on this post if marl is V

Summary

But marl not commenting on it maybe being tmi makes me think hes w more lol

Remind me to zoom in on PKR if Marl flips V, tbh.

The carefulness here kind of reminds me of him in Astand’s game where he was afraid of accusing villagers and had p much everyone in null or above and was defending-but-not-really-defending Wazza who was a villa under fire.

2 Likes

Good crosspost friend

marshal’s posts all kinda stink up until she jumped on me and she did so in a way that reeked of agenda

just echoing other people’s reads instead of adding anything of value, felt like she was taunting me to try to make people tunnel in on me rather than her actually attempting to solve me

He finished a wolf game earlier today. You might want to take a look at that too.

I haven’t properly interacted with Chloe and Luxy, so they will be null to me.

Hm… NGL, I don’t even want to try ISO’ing Chloe. I’ll just slap a “probs V” and ignore the full content until someone calls me out to properly read her if I want to make a read.

As for Luxy… I think he’s V. I agree with his stance on Molly being W, and as far as his reads go, they are consistent.

Summarize it for me? You kind of can’t expect me to meta-dive people in a 54p mash lol.

i was gonna say something along the lines of “i can’t believe the only person who can actually read me is pkr” but that felt rude so i didn’t tbh

he could be w with tmi yeah, but he’s a fairly easy read the longer the game goes either way so i’ll wait and see-ze

2 Likes

welp

Would like an explanation?

The name to look for is KiiIruma. He was pretty much UTR and was called out on it by Night. His alignment was wolf aka Evil. Here’s the game. Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Game Over - Forum Games / Ongoing - Fortress of Lies

i’ve tried to be able to read him
i’m just going to blame everyone else if they’re wrong

chlorb i demand you at least work with me on solving until i die if you’re gonna tunnel me

so explain marshal townread because i dont think she’s town

(Reminder to use the names people ahve stated to use and are using this game there’s a reason most do it.)
bf944967-47d9-484c-beac-c7797eb7cb0c

Aye aye cap’n

I will admit you made me a little nervous that im townreading proph too easily and i’m now unsure on him lol

He seems comfortable? And has takes i agree with?

But hes not really doing any of that Town Cohesion stuff that he always says is so important

Yeah its a mash and ppl shitpost in mashes but hrm

Alice V for making a correct assessment of the nature of my role. NGL, kinda scary how I am easy to read, apparently.

1 Like

from what i can see here
marl is null
i dislike his defense but i have tried to be able to meta him and failed
i’m not willing to sheep people majorly on a vibe read

me?
wut

You always have been am just scared of end game town you after that a what was it the god game either way yeah your an easy read given enough context

1 Like