FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

I am pretty sure I can, also that post is bad that sort of solving you want to avoid

i still dont understand how spyfall works :joy_cat:

My reasoning for wanting you dead is purely because I didn’t like your earlier posting

Now that I know your earlier posting that I didn’t like was with Wisdom then you’re probably just town.

I don’t get what the point is of wanting someone dead if you think they’re town
I get that moving votes is a hassle but why add the part about wanting CRich dead anyway

You can’t exactly dislike me when I’ve barely posted lmfao

Yeah because I got the mafia KP killed and you’re salty over it. I can relate with that.

wazza do you seriously expect anything useful to come out of asking this

“because i townread them the most”

Frostwolf is townswolf

Thx for coming

3 Likes

Oh nvm, there’s the explanation

I want to demand credit for wisdom being a w despite not once stating a read on them itt

2 Likes

If I can make CRichard unvote me, that’s something I can get out of it, otherwise I don’t give a shit

Fyi guys, I was in the spyfall event and i highly disagree with the assumption that Eevee’s outed from it and that a partner didn’t vote just to get a higher chance of a prize.

So it’s not something everyone that was in the event agrees with. Do with that what you will

it’s not only never going to happen but it’s also extremely suboptimal if it did happen

people are gonna be way better at solving in their friends and people they are close to or have played a lot with before

just play the game

Also Wisdom never tried to pocket Wazza, unlike what happened with Chloe and Shending. I wouldn’t be surprised if Wazza/Wisdom are both mafia.

I don’t remember if I’ve played it or not, I think maybe once but I was drunk and everything was chaos

1 Like

you can inherit the credit when i die

2 Likes

Bro expects Wisdom to pocket everyone in a 54 player game :skull:

2 Likes

i just dont get why someone would admit to accidentally not voting. the only reason they dont admit is that they are scum?

1 Like

I wish life worked this way

In that case I’d love some credit for the theory of relativity

2 Likes

Someone is spy, they don’t know the location which everyone else’s cards states.

People ask questions to work out who spy is such as “Hey Marl, how long have you been waiting here?”

To win spy needs to be undetected (I thought this was needing majority on a wrong person, not just avoiding unanimity on themselves, but seems it needed unanimous vote here). Everyone else, to win has to correctly vote the spy in this case apparently.

1 Like