FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

If you disagree with the idea that eevee and an unknown player are w/w from the event, what’s your reason for voting eevee?

1 Like

Your name didn’t come up as someone Wisdom tried to ingratiate themselves with and pocket. That’s your problem not mine.

I was thinking when catching up itt tbag people saying wisdom were v were being extremely lazy especially considering how wisdom wolfed last game
and then I thought they did something that pinged me so I was actually looking forward to marl/wisdom dying and then wisdom died

I got lucky that I am familiar with the players in my list, so what you said doesn’t change a thing.

oh nevermind i’ve played that game before

nvm you replied to a different post

Yeah, that’s a lot to gain from it, if the reasoning varies then I can tell why people read others over others

It’s basically like asking them for their reads and why it’s more important than [X]

My current “shotlist” if we had ITAs literally this second would look something like

Murder:

YBW
sulit
Hippo

Murder if u wanna:

Molly
Eevee
[whoever the 0posters are]

Idk but ppl want them dead:

Taffy
Cape

Is anyone on this list not dying to town kp at some point

1 Like

same

I think it’s where we start, a thousand miles and poles apart, where worlds collide and days are dark. You may have my number, you can take my name, but you’ll never have my heart.

1 Like

mate I’ve literally been gone all game

I’ve only just entered after being here for the first hour and that’s it lmao

for reference, 5 people are voting eevee for like 5 minutes, 6 of us are in thread all saying “VOTE EEEVEE” cuz you need all 6 of us to be on same person and we knew eevee was the spy.

eevee never gets a sixth vote and they win prize. no one admits to not voting them at all.

stil catching up

I think someone just thinks they voted tbh. It was chaos and i think i even saw 7 votes at one point (meaning every did vote). Just ppl clicked on and off the poll and buttons were pressed. Then host counted and buttons kept being clicked. It was chaos, and i dont think the last person who didn’t get counted even knows RIGHT NOW that they were the missing vote

You think Wisdom is gonna attempt to pocket me in a thread I’ve not interacted with her in in only an hour…?

What are your reads rn?

Okay anyway I’m leaving thread now, got things to do irl and CRichards read is useless so

If you say so. In the unlikely world you’re town and I can find you, I’ll mention it in thread.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
eevee 6 Arctic (#3806); Hippopablompoyeetus (#3777); Marshal (#3786); Shending_Help (#3802); WindwardAway (#3856)
Cape90 3 ElizaThePsycho (#1641); nutella (#288); SirDerpsAlot (#1643)
catbae 3 Kyubey (#59); NANOOK (#1688); thepigeonnyc (#134)
CRichardFortressLies 3 Drinks (#546); Leafia (#938); Wazza (#600)
Marluxion 3 Cape90 (#2382); nightingale (#2201); Prophylaxis (#2265)
sulit 3 Alice (#3824); Blizer (#3844); catbae (#3685)
Taffy 3 mansnicks (#1135); Outedwolf (#912); sulit (#262)
YouButWorse 2 BradLand (#3046); Marluxion (#3045)
Apprentice 1 Taffy (#650)
Leafia 1 Kiiruma (#3515)
Marshal 1 GGhana (#1512)
mollylikesorigami 1 Luxy (#1737)
Prophylaxis 1 Chloe (#2714)
Ruby 1 mollylikesorigami (#670)
Wazza 1 CRichardFortressLies (#3842)
Not Voting 21 Amelia; Apprentice; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat (#3426); Demisha; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; Gorta; illwei; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Maxi; Ranta; Ruby; Solic; Whysper; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

entering the dark hours for our hosting team
you might say that the dark hours shouldn’t be 10 am est

but you do realize we have no self-preservation instinct

They’re not in my townreads and Marshal thinks im W/W with them so i wanna prove marsh wrong :stuck_out_tongue:
. i don’t rly have any scumreads

name names because given the role flip that’s pretty significant