FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

except i’m a hero so i’m brave

1 Like

I wanted to rand mafia of course. I always do.

hero (derogatory)

1 Like

Actually this is an insanely good point
everyone like
instantly managed to counter the things Sulit said about me as being incorrect

1 Like

They’re also self-centred enough “Kiiruma must be RTing because he’s scumreading me” to be a W.
E.G. TaT.

1 Like

Something polarizing.

Is my role VT or is it cool

I think hippo is legitimately just lying here. I don’t know how one can actually believe it’s host flavor. That said I don’t think it’s wolfy

it’s pretty close to vt, the gimmick is fun though

2 Likes

allow me to be pocketed uwu

1 Like

Nice

Do me proud

2 Likes

The Luxy role is close to VT too but is cool with the gimmick.

Me when I vig marl so I can see my role

7 Likes

you seem kinda deflated this game which would make sense if you wanted to rand wolf but didn’t

why do you townread hippo for shitposting?

2 Likes

If I say that I scumread Kiiruma.
Then I have an excuse to vig the Kiiruma role holder.
And can gain cred if correct or just say “I wanted to see the role” if wrong.

2 Likes

lmao what a post

in general though on a loose passive read of his posts as i’m catching up hippo seems gut-level towny and i don’t much get the hate on him this game

It’s not that even

All you have going for you is that you don’t make a ton of sense with eevee and shending as mafia. Your posts are actively terrible. No offense.

I’m torn cuz I also just totally don’t buy shending “accidentally” voting arctic in the event and handing a prize to eevee. Especially because he was so eager to defend him immediately after the event AND his treatment of the eevee slot and the progression there makes next to zero sense.

Idk who else really agrees but personally I’d like to fire a buncha shots at the three of you and re evaluate after one flips

4 Likes

Who are you talking about here?

Where is the boat chat at btw

Sulit. Which is fairly true, and why I’m voting her.

1 Like