FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

i doubt wolves could discuss the event in wolf chat though, meaning eevee might not have even had a say in it

9/10 mashes i’ve been in events can’t be discussed anywhere including wolf chat while they are in progress

1 Like

oh if that’s true then maybe i did vote arctic by mistake :shrug:

I don’t think wolves are directly allowed to discuss the event with each other as it happens. So it’d be a shending plan. But eevees push for the poll or app ensured that it was possible

Yeah I felt like I projected a little bit there

THERE WAS A BOAT
okay top says one person died so either someone pogged or it wasn’t boats

1 Like

yeah oops

1 Like

it was boats but just fake boats

1 Like

Only thing I’m confused about this ordeal - why would shending openly claim that they voted arctic?

Im just saying, this would NEVER be a good plan for wolf!me nor wolf!eevee. How much are u even arguing that a prize is worth?

wisdom died flipped mafia vigi

I’d personally like to wait before we blast Eevee and get a more social read on them

1 Like

if eevee wanted polls to be anonymous then chances are someone would have taken a hint

So, assuming we are going to shoot eevee at D2 ITA, would it be I correct to say that he was shot (partially) out of spite?

1 Like

because if they claim that then it looks like there was no attempt to sabotage the game so eevee doesn’t look sus from it

this whole thing is just so hilarious to me

1 Like

Who died then any did we gain anything from it?
Also did you obvious town like you promised?

we gained :sparkles: nothing :sparkles:

except a dead wolf

which is something
but it could have been worse than nothing!

1 Like

Oh yeah that is somewhat shady.

Wisdom died as wolf in that event

2 Likes

Based