FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

meh whatever

I Eevee one to freeze/crack under pressure like that as a wolf though? I don’t feel like it

who is list of event people?

and why is the assumption that it’s shending

I’m on mobile but I can tldr

There was an event where one person was randomly chosen to be the spy each round. Non spies wanted to vote the spy. In the last round we figured out the spy was eevee. 5/6 of the non-eevee players voted eevee, but one didn’t and it needed to be unanimous. So eevee won the round.

Ppl were immediately sus of it and we talked it through in thread. Eevee was the one who wanted the voting system to be anonymous and asked multiple times for it to happen. everyone in the event at the end immediately came out saying eevee was probably wolf with someone in the event, except for shending who didnt wolf read him and thought it could be an honest mistake.

I made everyone go veryify that they voted so we could be sure on some sort of dome and, shocker, shending says they accidentally voted arctic.

Overall: amogus

3 Likes

I have no idea what you mean with calling Arctic frozen here?

/vote sulit

I feel like AT’s a good shot tbh as his ISO’s mostly composed of mechanic fluff.

3 Likes

i never accidentally voted arctic btw. I said I’m pretty sure I voted Eevee, at least in the first poll before it got remade, and I THINK in the 2nd one too (but when i went back much later after the event was over I didn’t have my vote placed at all (but there were also only 5 votes on it so i wasn’t the only missing one at that point))

But this whole theory that Eevee argued for polls/app to be used and planned to get the prize is so bonkers that idek what to say

If ppl think im wolfy, fine shoot me. but this whole event fiesta feels so extremely NAI to me

dont know that bit

event was hippo eevee shen and uh
i dont remember i wasn’t in it

lemme check the thread

Hmmm, that does hint at Eevee being a wolf with someone in the event honestly.

nevermind it never got a thread

The poll was 5/1 eevee/arctic before your discovery and became 6/0

Cap

1 Like

Just for everyones reference, the only person who lost out on a prize by eevee not being voted was Me. It meant Eevee won a prize instead of me.

(obvs was later retrogaded but thats irrelevant)

1 Like

If that was eevee’s plan it was very poorly thought out and dosent seem like smn wolf Eevee would come up with

You can only rely on who /in’d and to hear reactions.

People were saying that Spyfall is rigged, could be someone from outside the event and let Eevee win despite that everyone in the game knows Eevee is the spy in that game.

I have remembered why i hate 24hour mashes

3 Likes

(Also I dont know how Spyfall works)

I missed the first boat already