4 Likes

but would shending and cape both be wolves with them there or nah idk

it was funny

am i supposed to think something else

1 Like

How about… Neither?

:)

Alice what was ur read on wisdom before they got blown up

whoever wrote is clearly trying to pretend im related to their role somehow and mega troll me by saying stuff like “i am not as hot as king hippo” so i thought it might be u.

only a few ppl who i think it cld be. i think it is an actual player not a host now.

How exactly is this an aside comment?

I asked Chloe why she taught that Marl/Proph had W/W vibes and then she pointed me to one of their posts, and then made the point why I agreed with Chloe that Marl/Proph had a weird interaction early in the day.

So they place a vote on me in the… kind of beginning of the game instead of something that would make more sense for this comment like EOD and it’s bussy?
I agree it was sudden and initially did feel like wolf was pushing me, but starting to think the slot is just town

i fucking love nautical surface vehicles
i want to see entire wolfteams completely obliterated by their total lack of self preservation

1 Like

Didn’t really have any as I was still around my catch-up mode and they didn’t really post much.

i should probably stop glazing over everything

2 Likes

Everyone give me your top 3 wolf reads and I’ll look into those

1 Like

i am switching back to taffy
/vote taffy

what r ur reads eliza

5 Likes

Bussy/Distancing. Whatever.

Point is that SDA likes to bus and I’m SR’ing you so for SDA to just vote you out of the blue with no build-up whatsoever feels like he has TMI that you’re a wolf.

In theory, no promises because I don’t wanna have to hold myself to anything :)