FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

I will definitely not be around for eod :joy_cat:

Hmm actually now I kinda disagree with myself and think it was retroactively changed lol

i have had a total of no hours of sleep
time to play funny game

1 Like

Try it again please.

Im sure we’ll find out once hippo gets ITAd

1 Like

Oh no I will be I just won’t be back

1 Like

i skim thread and im starting to miss more things so
has anything happened?

judging by the sudden silence no

Probably knowing this game. I wasn’t expecting things to get this busy though. It’s not even halfway into D1 and we already have more than 5,000 posts.

well
theres the hippo thing

1 Like

I’m catching up on posts I missed rn, but this post caught my eye for some reason:

The thing about the type of post Wisdom sent is that most of the time you aren’t exactly thinking about who is wolf, you’re just dragging someone in to defend you and that someone’s alignment usually doesn’t matter.

Although, reading through Wisdom’s interactions with Shending_Help, it feels pockety as fuck post-flip, especially with the amount of direct pings to pull them into the thread, the fact this wasn’t a one-off ‘confirm what I’m saying’ makes me think that Shending_Help is Town or at the very least they aren’t Mafia.

this types of “pull [X] into the thread” just feel like a W/T interaction and a pocketing attempt.
@Whysper As a person voting Shending_Help, can I see your reasoning?

I’m also glad I made this post as I see people talking about Shending here

i don’t really understand it from what i’ve seen hippo’s null
he’s been messing around all day but its a 54 person game so i don’t expect much else from him
no offense

From what little I read
Someone (hippo) is claiming to be Tess Ardent and is hinting at being a mechanical oracle in breaking news shown by the host. We have no idea who this someone (hippo) is.
Molly is claiming that something will happen to either me or Italy and that we have to be patient for that to happen. My guess is that one of us is going to die, since Molly asked if anyone is fine modpeeking one of us. I prefer to not have my role revealed, but if it’s an alignment modpeek I’m fine with it.
Eevee won an event and then lost a prize I think and people are claiming that he may be a wolf because of him winning? Not so sure.
That’s about it

2 Likes

It’s certainly possible but you might be reading too much into that.

oh
so uh
nothing’s happened

1 Like

I’m on phone so this will be… Interesting but

Okay you see like, the kinda snark that Hippo is saying with this post towards me? It reads to me like they do not believe me.

And if you look at my logs, before 4662, there was nothing before that point in my logs that would suggest that I was wolf reading Wisdom. But secretly, had them in mind but they only posted like 11 times before I dipped or something like that.

I feel like Hippo could have picked up on the fact I hadn’t talked much about Wisdom before that point which was true.

Maybe I am looking too deep into this but those were my thoughts behind the townread

Nothing big for a ehile now it seems.

1 Like

i read his post at the time and took it as face value (and therefore a townread on you). If it was meant the way you read it for the reasons you think he made it, then I can see it

alice feels like a gut level wolf for most of her iso but this in particular just does not feel like a real thought whatsoever

I have thoughts about hippo and what a w flip means for him but I can’t post them now so I’ll post them later
someone ping me and quote this post if hippo flips w so I don’t forget about it

1 Like