FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Not catching up just real timing, hi everyone

lol

could you plz elaborate though?

i endorse this post but less sure on shending because he’s a very good wolf (at least in turbos)

if Taffy is town I feel like wolves probably pummel them for this post? like they got some pressure and game was still meme state but I feel like they get derped on harder for this if town

CRich - This I also found the second thing towny. Also first thing is towny because CRich was clearly paying close attention to votes to find double voter which I found rand>v

Wazza - I have wolved with Wazza and I felt Wazza was more obvious then they are here. I liked this post on Hippo leading to this post on Hippo. It also feels like they are micro-solving in places and not feeling like their wolf game I played with them that one time.

Mansnicks - I saw FAM2 Game Thread [54/54] [Day 1] - #633 by mansnicks from snacks and made the snap judgement. Also me knowing I am not evil, like mansnicks sticking their neck out for me felt… odd to say the least :wowee: but like… maybe towny?

oh so we’ve really gotten into the “play the game” part of the game

curse you chloe (ily (but ihu too))

5 Likes

brr that’s a stupid read I’m not going to put anything in that

2 Likes

but kat is a bottom too

1 Like

Cape can you please quote posts rather than linking them

I can’t say I agree with any of them, although I haven’t tried reading most of them, but Arctic doesn’t feel that villagery to me at the moment.

apprentice towny vibes i think

i would but idk how I do that

no idea on their meta I just melded on the part of the post about the townie thing from eli and it was exactly what I would’ve posted if I was them

of course she is why else would they make the flavor about kat and some Dom

1 Like

Highlight what you want to quote and the quote button will appear

CHLOE!

See I can’t respond to this here but :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

1 Like

cape seems ok to me

i feel like cape is a potential deepwolf and i dont like that hes shielding crich and wazza for no apparent reason in his reads list. probably not d1 material but i want this to be remembered later on

Nothing big at the moment but I’m not a fan of the aggressive push by CRichard

1 Like