FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

This is a good look for Arctic if anyone of Atlas, Windward, Marl and KiiIruma flip wolf from my perspective.

1 Like

have you read the points against whysper

but it’s mainly the towny people that have been pushing it so. Not sure that would make them more likely to be V lol

Tom Cruise is a Scientologist, if there was an organization besides, like, the government and the church that was against the majority, Scientology would be it.

but top gun was cool!

Looking over sulit’s ISO

I think that there’s a solid chance that sulit tmi’d most of these players as town. I feel like most wolves love to throw out token townreads on people who they know are town because it’s safe for them to do and the way sulit was doing it here, it feels like she was pretty comfortable with doing so

Trying to think about what the pushback on nutella actually means for nutella’s alignment, “idont find your post super genuine” is such a weak push

On rand this probably makes Litten town? sulit would know who her buddies are as a wolf and she would have to hastily choreograph this if Litten/sulit were wolves together. Obviously this type of thing is very easily fakeable but willing to stick with litten v for now

Feels like the type of throwaway read once again you’d make on town

I think that Wazza is somewhat likely to be a wolf from this? sulit kind of haphazardly ISOs her and leaves the thread with a big old fencesit which is what wolves like to do when they need to hedge on a buddy

This post also is very tmi-y on night town

Kind of hesitant to analyze this because i’m pretty sure sulit went into antispew as soon as they re-entered thread but I’ll give it a shot. Still think Italy is town from her ISO, it’s pretty rare in my experience for a wolf to call another wolf as “being pocketed”

She’s re-iterating her townreads on shending/app which makes sense, i also think that her specific cadence on talking about bradland (“i liked bradland’s annoyance even if he was rude”) feels like talking about a villager. She kinda hedged on wazza/nutella which makes me think they may be her partners, though I am only looking through her posts and ignoring the buildup to her wagon and how that happened

She had a post that delved into why she thought blizer was town but I think that was when she was firmly in antispew territory so I don’t want to read too much into that

conclusions from sulit ISO:

• (shending/italy/app) – most likely 2/3 are town. More confident on Italy being town than the other two
  • nightingale likely town, litten likely town
  • She fencesat and pushed back on Wazza/nutella which makes me think they could be sulit’s buddies

Im responding to this in case your wondering why i said what i said lmao

1 Like

Top Gun was a conceit of gayness.

I agree with giving them time, I was just saying, like it felt like they were posting for the sake of it

1 Like

This sounds weird, but I stand by it.

the first one i didn’t watch maverick

I still think the odds are that if any of us flip W, it’s Atlas.
Since the only one who didn’t really get much of a choice was Atlas, since we were kinda forcing their hand.

im looking at the app read in a bit once i can find the other thread
i read the “sulit tmi w” thing and im unconvinced

Why specifically Atlas?

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Whysper 6 CRichardFortressLies (#279); Leafia (#249); mollylikesorigami (#304); Prophylaxis (#284); Shending_Help (#240); Zone_Q11 (#562)
Taffy 2 Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269)
Prophylaxis 1 nightingale (#36)
Not Voting 40 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat; Blizer; BradLand; Demisha; Drinks; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; GGhana; Gorta; Hippopablompoyeetus; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Kyubey; Luxy; mansnicks; Marluxion; Maxi; NANOOK; nutella; Outedwolf; Ranta; Ruby; SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; thepigeonnyc; Wazza; Whysper; WindwardAway; YouButWorse

Yeah I think if there is a 2nd wolf in the BOATs event, it’s Atlas.
I also have the least reasons to town read them out of all the BOATs participants.

1 Like

thank you for absolutely consuming my phone screen with this every 3 minutes you’re doing god’s work

3 Likes

We forced Atlas’ hand to save Wind and had Atlas saved Wisdom, the 4 of us (Well, 3 since one of the other of us would’ve died) would’ve led a train directly into both Atlas and Wisdom.

1 Like

I have a feeling I’ll struggle reading Ashley accurately. They have an extremely controlled (?), stale (?) tone which I’m 100% assuming they’d have regardless of alignment.

Got an announcement to make.
What if Arctic is a clueless town who didn’t know what to make of sulit and Wisdom? That’s pretty plausible as now I think about it he didn’t seem to overly care about trying to save them.

1 Like