FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

yes
that last post in particular looks like they have an awareness of the game which they shouldn’t have without having a wolf chat considering they claim to have read basically nothing

grammatical errors and typos are allowed but not anything which will change the meaning of the post

1 Like

I approve of that shot

neat

i truly wish Multi-ISO dropdown exists rn. I want to find Amelia’s ISO and i have no idea how

Mostly interested in the bolded names. The townread on Cape conditionally feels like a + for him, tbh. D1 Cape was under suspicion and I don’t think that a wolf would put a buddy that’s taking heat so highly on their townlist.

Drinks is eh. On one hand this can potentially be sloppy distancing being that I don’t think that Proph had any meaningful interaction w/ Drinks before churning out this least, thing is it’d kind of dumb for Proph to put two wolfmates in his lowest tiers as that’d literally force him to bus if push came to shove.

they haven’t posted today lol

1 Like

Amelia hasn’t spoken today

I guess im kinda fine with that shot too

how can u tell (have u read everything? wow)

Off-topic thought, but would changing “Let’s shoot Litten” to “Let’s shoot, Litten” be an acceptable change? It is a minor grammar change but it pretty much completely changes the meaning of the sentence.

no

Click on their @ in the first post.

(unless you meant to type “let’s shoot, litten” in the first place and you’re correcting it imo)

no
clicking a tag of someone (like in the op) brings up their pfp which you can use to iso

amelia’s just says nothing so they have 0 posts

Eh. There are better ways to read people than just comparing theirs readlists anyway.

Like experience wolf can easily fake all theirs reads. On the other hand, motivations, goals and interactions are… way harder to fake. Or even have ones, cause like… wolfs have wolf wincon.

If you really need, ask ahead for anything specific. Otherwise I won’t really bother.

Hm. That Proph flip is intriguing.

hm
idk actually thats a good question

from the definition of what’s allowed probably not but unsure

click on a profile, you can generally find how many posts a player has

Amelia does not have this red circled thing, meaning they have not posted today

Partly disagree, and just names might be NAI but thoughts behind them isn’t (even if some individual reasonings can be NAI)

Anyway. i’ll take you up on that. Give ur progression on Cape from start of game to now. He’s been a hot topic and in a lot of stuff

/request votecount @Dark_Joycat