FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

wow. it’s way easier than i thought. i didn’t know u could do this

1 Like

My thought is that they will be alive till at least like day 4.
And I will probably defend them if you want to go for them today.

have you read any of my posts today? I’m the one that’s been hard defending cape the most in the thread

who is this everyone by the way :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh? Any particular reason why?

I feel like this looks kind of bad-ish for molly.

Looks like Proph’s treating her with kid’s gloves here where when I’ve seen him wolf he’s far more aggressive when it comes to pushing villagers.

1 Like

this kind of reminds me how proph talked about wind as w/w in tvb tbh

tbh. no?

You were topic of my interest yesterday if anything, with all the event thing.
You know, to understand what happened and if you are framing me or not or in general wtf was going on there.

I’m not into rereads of people I already read once, as long as there is (and there is a lot) some alive unread players left.

eh, i dont feel like Proph came into this game with the idea of pushing anyone particulary hard (and never did to any1)

vote: Taffy
@Dark_Joycat

oh so you don’t read much live at all? just ISO’ing for individual’s progressions?

Disagree. This quote, at least, looks like full hedge. A full six hours before the day ended, which might indicate that he was just trying to push agenda to get a counterwagon to Sulit.

when ita

20 mins i think

in 20 min i think.

hi, what are ur thoughts on the game

Hm
a thought about this
did proph try and push Taffy at all?

Ye.
Obviously I know what happened in discussions I’m part of.

For example - I didn’t know proph claimed till way after theirs death, when someone posted today’s event lists.
Obviously I skim through the host posts, but more or less that’s it.

1 Like

Where are all the events

Yh, you kind of have a point. A lot of Proph’s pushes this game have been fairly weaksauce so I think his treatment of Molly looks too different then what he’s been acting with Marl and YBW.

Dislike this post immensely.