FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

I mean, I still come from the mindset that readlists are bad.
And that if you want my thoughts, you will read my posts and find them.

2 Likes

im confident you have some reads that you havent given yet if you’re V.

1 Like

not a full thick readslist, but something more

That being said, over half (or even 3/4th) of my thoughts are not said in any way in thread.
So I see your point.

They are… let’s say “still forming”.

1 Like

i feel like this is gonna be a slow EoD

2/3 people were against me ITA shooting derps
with the idea that they’ve to shoot in the lists that we provide to them and therefore are helpful to the town

/pain

and seeing those half formed thoughts is what would help me read you better than you giving me the fully formed ones a day or 2 from now. But i realize V!eevee wouldn’t care much about that

I wonder who has liked more of my posts this game, eliza or litten. it’s a close battle

2 Likes

Ah. That’s a lot of new posts.

can I at least shoot epitau?
10 posts today
all posts were asking to update them on everything that happend and that they’re confused.
This is the most content:

Can I Can I Can I? :blush:

allowed

its actually one of the shots i’d like to see most

on FoL it’s allowed to edit your posts?

yes
that last post in particular looks like they have an awareness of the game which they shouldn’t have without having a wolf chat considering they claim to have read basically nothing

grammatical errors and typos are allowed but not anything which will change the meaning of the post

1 Like

I approve of that shot

neat

i truly wish Multi-ISO dropdown exists rn. I want to find Amelia’s ISO and i have no idea how

Mostly interested in the bolded names. The townread on Cape conditionally feels like a + for him, tbh. D1 Cape was under suspicion and I don’t think that a wolf would put a buddy that’s taking heat so highly on their townlist.

Drinks is eh. On one hand this can potentially be sloppy distancing being that I don’t think that Proph had any meaningful interaction w/ Drinks before churning out this least, thing is it’d kind of dumb for Proph to put two wolfmates in his lowest tiers as that’d literally force him to bus if push came to shove.

they haven’t posted today lol

1 Like