FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Ok fair

/vote Cape @Dark_Joycat

Nutella V. Wazza V.

Eliza likely V.

Solic had some towny posts i think but eh.
Alice thinks Ranta’s d1 was super town (metaread) but says to shoot if they keep falling off. Ranta also randomly shot into the ITA-shielded Taffy. Think that’s rand!v but wouldn’t bet game on it.

Nook i think is W apart from the fact that Proph shot them. I’d want him dead around tomorrow if he doesn’t start posting towny or get anything else in his favor spew-wise.

Luxy had couple of good posts d1, but then fell off hard and just self-pitied d2. Doesn’t seem solvy when i see them in thread, they might’ve kinda given up from how wolves are dying left and right now that i think about it.

If I’m lucky I’ll die tonight anyway so idc

you better pres Taffy onto me if you are wolf

or maybe GGhana who knows I feel like switching there since I don’t love the wagon composition on Taffy

@Ruby Full disclaimer that there’s not a lot here that I feel there’s something to draw from. But what from there is it seems like more interactions with good players than evil ones.

This reads like attempted seeding doubt more than asking for a player’s thought process, so I’m more inclined to think Shending as town from the interaction here.

Likely nitpicking on my end, but it feels strange to ask towards a comment over the original block. Could be trying to latch onto someone, which is my gut assumption. I don’t want to draw conclusions where that leads to Ashlyn’s alignment yet though, since I’d put it in Demi’s camp to invest stock into a good player to drag them down when roles reveal.

Genuine question here.

Feels like attempting to fit into town flow, especially after asking the question above. First skeptical of the votes onto Marl, but once given the reasoning by another player quite willing to go along with the vote.

wow i predicted it :wowee:

someone tell me with a straight face atno didn’t have tmi on cape

3 Likes

What’s the case on GGhana, I haven’t seen a single one of his posts which is kind of weird

Maybe it’s a timezone thing though idk

Also why would I pres Taffy if I’m a wolf, what does that even mean

Five mafia deaths in a 54 player mash is actually underwhelming, giving there are more than 8 mafia members in total and there’s a third hidden faction called ILLUMINATI who are also opposed to Town and Mafia I reckon

1 Like

for the most part they have just tunneled me since day 1

they have not really had a big worldview outside of I am wolf

other times they are shitposting and f’ing around

Who? Taffy?

that’s what I’m sayin

Nvm you meant GGhana

I don’t really want to ISO right now

What about Taffy?

i have no idea about the exact numbers, i havent played rly since 2019 and even then i just focus on reads and very little mech. but u can’t deny it’s going pretty poorly for maf, right? Even if there’s 3p that doesn’t really help them out if they’re dying

1 Like

why is the entire playerlist not sheeping me this game

does this mean i’m actually killing a wolf for once

day 1 GGhana also spent a lot of time being thorough about burying me

today, not at all

they just keep repeating “cape is wolf”

IDT they have tried reading into me

probably because they are probs like in wolfchat “wow cape is actually so town, but I will keep pushing there”

It is but more we kill mafia in first days and then ignore red flags, the more secured the deepwolves become like what happened in Trials and Tribulations