FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

What’s the case on GGhana, I haven’t seen a single one of his posts which is kind of weird

Maybe it’s a timezone thing though idk

Also why would I pres Taffy if I’m a wolf, what does that even mean

Five mafia deaths in a 54 player mash is actually underwhelming, giving there are more than 8 mafia members in total and there’s a third hidden faction called ILLUMINATI who are also opposed to Town and Mafia I reckon

1 Like

for the most part they have just tunneled me since day 1

they have not really had a big worldview outside of I am wolf

other times they are shitposting and f’ing around

Who? Taffy?

that’s what I’m sayin

Nvm you meant GGhana

I don’t really want to ISO right now

What about Taffy?

i have no idea about the exact numbers, i havent played rly since 2019 and even then i just focus on reads and very little mech. but u can’t deny it’s going pretty poorly for maf, right? Even if there’s 3p that doesn’t really help them out if they’re dying

1 Like

why is the entire playerlist not sheeping me this game

does this mean i’m actually killing a wolf for once

day 1 GGhana also spent a lot of time being thorough about burying me

today, not at all

they just keep repeating “cape is wolf”

IDT they have tried reading into me

probably because they are probs like in wolfchat “wow cape is actually so town, but I will keep pushing there”

It is but more we kill mafia in first days and then ignore red flags, the more secured the deepwolves become like what happened in Trials and Tribulations

If you have time for coloring, can I make a commission for d1 votecount colored by flips?

I would take anything Tess Ardent says with a large pinch of salt.

I may or not be here entirely for the last hour, but I am happy that I killed a wolf and I am voting

all I’m saying the winner of the event cheated

1 Like

Bruh idek what your reads are

I said I wouldn’t play this game till D3, it’s D2 now and I feel like I’ve already far exceeded what I promised so I don’t see why I have to do anything at all today

1 Like

oh forgot about them. Tbh i never ISO’d deeply but don’t think they’ve been very towny when ive seen them in the thread, and i can see the point someone made about them just focusing on summarizing dead villagers reads + ITA shot lists after they got shot at and didn’t die. It could be semi-anti-spew since they’re almost always dying soon

/vote: GGhana

@Dark_Joycat

you know what, stronger case here then I have on Taffy in terms of content I suppose

Oh wait the day ends in an hour

1 Like