FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

um. disagree. also, not everyone is gonna treat you the same

but no point having this discussion any deeper rly

1 Like

idk I think it has to do more with it just taking up their content?

OFC when people use that same read on me it’s annoying but eh

I still think you’re town now you mention it. I think you/Arctic can’t be wolves together.

i think your a good player on this site tbh, idk why you dont like me praising you as a player but okay[

Disagree for disagreeing.

Most people here don’t want to kill me day 2 in any circumstances.
And I’m fine with that.

Which means most of a time I would not be selected as ITA target. Rather someone who voted against lynching scum etc.

This target is extremely opportunistic. Reminds me bit of the “is vig town or scum” chart which was on MU load of time ago.

Truest News Source with Tess Ardent Issue #2 5/24/22

Hello ladies, gentlemen, and nyanbinary people. Welcome back to the second post on my blog, Truest News Sources With Tess Ardent. Today I have an important announcement to cover regarding ITA’s. The person who survives and dodges the most ITA’s by the end of the day will be given a prize. The second person who dodges the most ITA’s and survives will be killed. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

4 Likes

Cape90 just feels towny to me, he seems to be productive to the thread which is really hard in a giant mash

(DO NOT POST - FAM2 Day 1 Thread - #6323 by Chloe)

@Prophylaxis

Chloe had nutella as lock V and knows her well, so im partly sheeping that

1 Like

good to know lmao

Thanks, I will let your explanations swish around in my head for a little bit

I will admit that I did not think about sulit’s posts as deeply as you did

1 Like

“The person who dodges the second most ITA shots”

I assume that’s what this is meant to say

I don’t handle praise well, but that’s not the issue here. The issue is that you seem to have concrete ideas about “the way the scumteam is playing around me”, but… I wasn’t here yesterday. Like, I think I made… eight? posts, and they were gorta-esque posts. So, what are you talking about here? Is there confirmed to be a slankvig somewhere?

OK, I will sheep Chloe as well then and add nutella to my villager pile

we are assuming that a slankvig killed Illwei cause he only had like 5 posts and they came from EoD

question is if its a wolf or town one

we have been talking about this a bit since start of day so uh yeah

I see. Noted.

I think I am lacking context. Did Nanook’s vote influence sulit’s wagon such that it was temporarily no longer top wagon?

Okay, so at least two people have agreed that Ashlyn is subjectively a better target than Illwei.

So, assuming the shot on Illwei was a doc dodge (which I assume was towards the more popular players like Chloe and Kiiruma), then why would the killer not just shoot Ashlyn?

The posts I have seen are the posts after I started posting.

/vote Taffy
Not gonna read through this already giant thread, so I’ll just grab a townread (Cape90) and sheep them

1 Like

Ow I feel so heavily roasted now

1 Like