FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Goodnight. I’ll talk to you in deadchat night five, alright?

1 Like

Assuming Ashlyn is wolf: Who else would have been a better shot?

Assuming Ashlyn is villager: Why would shooting her necessarily be more important than Illwei?
More specifically, how do we know whether the killer (regardless of role and alignment, it is a killer) didn’t just think: “Who am I going to kill tonight? Ah, yes. Illwei seems like a good choice.”

@Ashlyn

What do you have as reads currently?

that’s more likely to be a town role imo (not that that makes you W necessarily)

I’ll add if I’m wrong on Cape, then Arctic is spewed as not his partner and vice versa.

I just picked up some books from the library while I was down visiting my university for orientation. One of them was called Glow, but I’m having trouble recalling the other two. Give me a moment.

1 Like

:moyai:

Town

Apprentice
Arctic
ATNoName
CRichard
Cape
Italy
Kiiruma
Marluxion
nightingale
Shending_Help
Zone_Q11

Wolves

Whysper
Drinks
Wazza
YBW

TBH, either Aelin or Illwei are good shots if you’re a wolf slank vig, since they’re both good players imo, so that statement makes sense.

1 Like

ok i said i was going but hagn on a sec is this list ordered

I’ll…just give you that one and move on.

I think the other way around, after I outed that “Wazza” as a flavor is a strongest killing role in the game.
Seems bit of revenge, tho I might be biased.

But realistically, no town is selecting me most of a time.
People always tend to want to leave me for later, exactly due to how much of difference me being or not being in game can bring.

Solic imo, but i think people could have different opinions

I think Aelin is a better player than Illwei tbh, and can be a threat for the wolf team if they are not playing optimally around her tbh (which is kinda looking the case rn). For the second part, im guessing they prolly doc dodge tbh, cause i dont think W!Illwei comes into EoD with those posts at all considering thread state

1 Like

Not ordered mostly alphabetical

I just remembered that someone said that nutella was strongly in their village meta eod1, I need to find it

ye i believe you it isn’t AI, and respect it. And it isn’t necessarily the lack of emotions that makes it hard, just general tone (which i guess emotions can sometimes be a part of, but don’t confuse it with AtE. that’s not that im referring to)

I have been summoned by someone who I thought was townreading me. yo

That being said @Kyubey how much points did you have in sheep?

The other two are Gideon the Ninth and Book of Night.

1 Like

Gideon the ninth rules

no disrespect to Illwei though.