FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Considering she was the second voter in sulit’s wagon and did nothing else with her vote aside from pushing sulit for a lack of quality in her posts, I don’t see what’s there to worry about Alice being alive.

I lack meta knowledge, so this seems suspiciously convenient knowledge for you to have and use in this case. :no_mouth:

Meanwhile, Zone not even knowing why Taffy’s wagon was a thing at all: :popcorn:
For the record, I have Taffy as a slight townlean for some reason. I think it was because of our early interactions but I am very uncertain about this.

Other than the fact that my role is confirmable, I got zero information. Though, people are speculating that Illwei got shot by a slankvig, so that’s a thing.

6 Likes

I’ve seen Alice end game as town a few times on MU so it’s not that big of a deal.

1 Like

it was more of a gut reaction of “so we’re w/w? Well im fine ‘bussing’ my ‘partner’ then”. Also the fact that the argument had no basis whatsoever increased the instinct to do that even more.

I wasn’t gonna like push hard for the flip, then use the flip, whatever it was to argue for my innocence. lol

take a look at totem of the dead ability

they were a strongmanner (Albiet a partial one) but a strongmanner non the less

2 Likes

Agreed considering arctic defended sulit too so a bit skeptical on those 3 (well one of them is already outed but you know what I mean).

In b4 SDA pulled a giga brain troll by claiming to vig Chloe and he cleared himself as town.
I could honestly see that happening.

Me too.

I may have broken something

Actually I probably was suggesting to policy SDA out of anger. Which probably shouldn’t be the only basis for decision making yes?

I’m here today.

2 Likes

like in the game

or physically

Physically

Yes.

Nah I would also do the same thing.

shit dude that sucks to hear :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

5 Likes

i tbh don’t like how arctic is still harping on this. But i still think he’s town. And tbh I would feel a little bit embarrassed for defending him so hard if he’s W here soooo lets pray im right

This is the first fol moment of day 2

At this point what’s still making you lean towards town on him?

In all fairness, I probably would have shot you if you were to do that, if not for eevee’s existence.

Ah, I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Got it. I’ll look it up now.