FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

like in the game

or physically

Physically

Yes.

Nah I would also do the same thing.

shit dude that sucks to hear :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

5 Likes

i tbh don’t like how arctic is still harping on this. But i still think he’s town. And tbh I would feel a little bit embarrassed for defending him so hard if he’s W here soooo lets pray im right

This is the first fol moment of day 2

At this point what’s still making you lean towards town on him?

In all fairness, I probably would have shot you if you were to do that, if not for eevee’s existence.

Ah, I see. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Got it. I’ll look it up now.

Did you read my post where I quoted Arctic’s treatment of sulit and Wisdom?

i havent taken detailed notes this game, mostly i just remember thinking “yup, town” a lot of times during most of d1.

Also towny snarkiness in reaction to pushes, and towny self-meta

1 Like

I’m going to believe SDA towntold with the most giga brain trolling I’ve ever seen for my own sanity.

3 Likes

I’m not saying it clears me but I’m explaining what I was thinking EoD so my actions hopefully make sense.

But self meta TM I’m known for never moving my vote anyway

Regardless, arguing this isn’t going to help

Arctic, are you specifically part of faction called “The Cultists” which is memed on about having no abilities because they aren’t The Cult?

you literally fooled me before, why would I not be paranoid? I had you as top town in the game

Sorry, odd question: Have you… ever played with Arctic before?

The thing is like

A weaker wolf role could theoretically claim they shot the most consensus/strong villager in the game, and no one would even think they were mafia due to refuge in audacity

Would derps do it? I could see it

But I’d rather just let it resolve

1 Like

i skimmed it. i think my biggest takeaway from ur post was that Hippo is confirmed not maf if im wrong on arctic with the stuff he talked about hippo/sulit not being w/w, it would be a crazy post to make as w/w/w

but ye i can see it looking a little awkward. Think his individual towniness far outweighs that tho

1 Like

@Luxy How would you describe your town game versus your wolf game?

yeah, no long games tho. like 5-6 turbos