FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

if proph and taffy are w/w then im voting myself for best villager on fol and you cant stop me

1 Like

Nanook is the safer shot imo but you do you boi

This was yesterday’s Walrus
Clearly this is an action from the player

Note how most of these are consensus townreads or otherwise active players - Atlas/Kiiruma/Chloe/Eli being the four that stand out from that list.

Seeing how both I and Kyubey got invited directly after the Whysper reveal, it’s pretty clear that whoever’s behind this is going for the towniest players.

A) This individual is town. The problem with this is that I’d expect someone to have claimed this by now, if they were just really giving townies rewards. The order above doesn’t even make sense; Kiiruma, who was arguably more townread than Chloe, got last, while molly got second.
B) This individual is scum. I’m tempted to believe this partly, given the reasoning above.

Whoever’s behind the Walrus, I am not submitting anything until you explicitly claim every part of your ability - how it works, the rewards, and your reasonings for the D1 list.

@Kyubey I recommend you don’t submit anything for the time being.

1 Like

stealing the credit for this hit :joy_cat:

1 Like

god I hope taffy is lying darkness neutral killer

1 Like

/ITA Nanook @Dark_Joycat

hi thats me

shoot proph

hit no one died is v likely a wolf

proph and taffy have big w/w equity

cheese save the towntells for the rest of us pls thanks

Atlas is up there too

Honestly I’m kinda feelikg Proph is my most likely w flip. But I also want to play with them more :(

The inviidual claimed
I’m fucking submitting something
I trust YWB with my life and if he’s a walrus vigilante I’ll yell at orange

2 Likes

Miss!

Let this resolve b4 any Proph shoys

/ITA Nanook

@Dark_Joycat

imagine

a walrus vigilante lmfao

1 Like

Spill!

I got invited to the Walrus too but declined as I’m not that good when it comes to that type of stuff.

so would there happen to be a second dayvig hiding out ready to shoot taffy

1 Like

Miss!