FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

i guess Wind has a bit of cred from the boats event not choosing wisdom. But it’s not clearing or anything.

Btw brad, u have any thoughts on me? I feel like we’ve been in the thread at the same time a lot. And a lot of others have found me as town. Why am i not on the list?

You’ve played with SDA before, have you not? I believe one of the first games on the site.

2 Likes

CRich is solving and saying things I agree with
Night for his points on Molly which I added to
Leafia is just obvtown with the stuff they’re saying
Zone is very squarely in his town meta and is much more robotic as a wolf

Noted.

oh yeah

amelia exists

if they post more nothingburgers today im fine with them being shot

1 Like

/vote: Taffy

@Dark_Joycat

feel like it’s pointless to join in on Whysper. I will leave molly alone with that whole thing? claim? idk whatever it is. I feel like molly just is more towny today in general

1 Like

Also, Nightingale uses she/her and xe/xyr.

1 Like

The fact that my town reads aren’t down with punting Arctic indicates that it’s possible I’m wrong on them and that I should focus on other slots.

Sadly I’ve seen you post but I’ve barely read your content, nothing against you it’s just that I don’t think I’ve ever played with you and it’s a mash so you ended up one of those that I’m sitting back on and letting others solve.

Do you have any reads as of recent? I see you taking a lot of notes from others responses.

I won’t ITA Arctic if he isn’t in consensus shot lists. We don’t need any more hero shots.

3 Likes

The only one I remember off the top of my head was that Prehistoric Purgatory game, which he was mafia in.

If there’s others then I would have to look for them.

Ah. Make no mistake: “Noted” doesn’t always mean I am literally notating things. I haven’t been around for… any of the game, actually. Up until about three and a half hours ago I was at a college orientation.

1 Like

Hrm. Alright.

Solic is busy with IRL stuff, so i wanna see what he posts/ thinks before deciding if he should be on the shot list tbh

1 Like

okay I had a townread on them just based off playing a lot of turbo games with Illwei

Things i find towny about this post:

-The comment about “Tunneling = TMI” (regarding Ghana)
-The comment about finding Taffys comment on not wanting to kill App if app is new as good gutwise
-Eliza walking back the logic as not as wolfy as when she initially read it (but still disliking it gutwise)

Marshal also was rly sure you were V, so i’ll add you to my V-leans too

1 Like

Shots open in… half an hour, yes?

1 Like

nope not for about 5 hours

1 Like

Regardless he’s dead now so unfortunately it’s a moot point :(