FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

what

If he keeps making shots like that they’re gonna just keep him alive.

2 Likes

I… see. Noted.

1 Like

I had initially logged on EoD to see if there was anything spicy happening, but since There wasn’t, I didn’t want to influence anything with 3k missed posts, the top wagons not having been around from when I played the night before and knowing nothing about the players who were being wagonned at that time.

Goig to take a break for now too. I think I need one. :sleepingleafeon:

Wolves gonna protect zone at all costs

Prolly above some of their weaker roles lmao

I’ll take that as a “no”, then. Disregard the question if you wish. Or don’t, I’m not a cop.

Not zone i mean derps

I get ppl confizzled

I don’t give a shit what I post as town but as a wolf I’m generally scared to post, so I post less and think my posts more out

Like in that Halloween mash I posted to meet post count each day and stayed under the radar

For once I agree with you. If I’m wrong about you, then you need to help me see that so I can focus on other slots.

Now that litten is gone

hosts should have an event

2 Likes

you fools
i have this thread opened up my phone so i glance at it every now and then while doing work SOLELY for this

2 Likes

Luxy, since ppl are asking u questions im gonna weigh in

what are the things you feel the strongest about right now and why

believe me i want to help you too but i think it’s easier by just doing my own thing

and it turns out i still kinda think blizer and luxy are town

Town
Marl
Chloe
Kiiruma
Nutella
OutedWolf
Arctic
Leafia
King Hippo
Molly
Nightingale
CRichard

So this was my town list ending Day 1.

Updating

Town:
Marl
Kiiruma
Nutella
OutedWolf
Arctic
Leafia
KingHippo
Molly
NightingAle
Crichard
Eliza
Derps

Begrudgingly adding SDA.

Adding Eliza because liking Day 2 vibes.

Once again if anyone has mech info as to why someone is town, please let me know.

it doesn’t necessarily have to be reads on individuals, just any gamerelated thoughts you’re putting weight on currently or are considering

Literally I just realized all I had to do in that was remove Chloe and add two…that was useless.