FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

@Shending_Help Off the top of your heads what are your reads? At least most confident ones either way? No need for explanations.

braums was out of vanilla
my day is ruined

1 Like

the thing about this is I felt like it could have been w/w with Apprentice

Oh yeah. That’s a good point.

If mafia has a slankvig, who else would they have shot? (That, and technically we are only hypothesizing over the existence of a slankvig. Realistically, there is a non-zero odds of some sort of serial killer who kills Illwei to pretend being a slankvig.)

Well… In all fairness, I probably would have given a similar response had you asked me why I didn’t vote sulit. The main difference between Luxy and myself would be the fact that he did vote someone while I played the observer throughout the entirety of D1.

Ah. It was a D1 post. This resolves my confusion.
Yeah, I’m down to vote Whysper.

Ah. Okay.

/vote Whysper

Well, yes. There was only one vanilla in the game, and they’re gone.
Hello, Italy.

Aelin would have been a good shot if Aelin is town here and slankvig is wolf

this is not a soft or anything by the way i deadass went to braums, got a burger and fries, and found out they were just out of vanilla
completely sucked all the positive emotions i’ve ever felt out of today

1 Like

I… beg your pardon?

I found them towny the more they posted day 1 but they have a prize i guess attached to them anyways so :shrug:

1 Like

sry Ashlyn

CRich*
Kiiru*
Marl*
Arctic
Cape
Marshal
Zone
Apprentice
Nightingale
Hippo*
Wind
Molly
nutella* (+chloe sheep)
Eliza
Blizer

Wazza?
brad?

Rest (null-line)

Whysper

• = likely not wolf from spewstuff (most of em could still be 3p)

No, not that piece. Why would I have been a good shot?

wait are you not Aelin

i thought you were a known Alt

I am Aelin, yes. I was just saying that was not the question stated.

what things?

I think your a good town player, and if slankvig was wolf, you would be a good shot because of it in this scenario that your town and slank vig is wolf

oh, ur another Brad from BK btw?

I looked at whysper’s iso and she can die

If she’s a wolf I think there might have been another wolf in the boats event because her “did all the wolves join boats again?” might be TMI/salt seeping through but this is probably a stupid read

Also her reason for townreading apprentice was terribad

4 Likes